Travel Home at The University of West Georgia
University of West Georgia
- Submit reimbursement request using the PeopleSoft Travel and Expense Module
- Print a paper copy of the expense report in landscape orientation after it has been submitted electronically.
- Sign the paper copy and attach a copy of the conference/meeting agenda (if applicable), all required receipts, and any special approvals or justifications required. Send paper documentation to the Travel Department; Office of the Controller; Aycock Hall.
- Retain the cost effective transportation justification in your department.
- Once electronic submission and paper copy is received, the report will be audited by the Travel Department. Upon approval, the reimbursement will be direct deposited (via EFT) into the bank account setup through Human Resources.
- As directed by the Georgia Office of Planning and Budget, expense reports should be submitted for approval as soon as possible but not to exceed forty-five (45) calendar days after return from travel.
- Expense reports submitted between 45-60 calendar days will require completion of the 45 Day Exception Form.
- Expenses submitted in excess of 60 calendar days, if reimbursed, will require the completion of the 45 Day Exception Form and will be included on the traveler's W-2 form.
- Travelers will be reimbursed for their own expenses and not for the expenses incurred on behalf of another employee.