• Once again, UWG is being represented in the National Rockonomix Contest. Kim Holder's classes at UWG are supplying the demand and want you to "Save."
Their economics themed music video parody is competing against the students of Northern Kentucky University, the University of Wisconsin La Crosse and Cal Poly State University.
Rockonomix is a student-produced music video parody project that uses popular beats combined with economic lyrics to promote student learning. You can watch the videos and cast your vote online at rockonomix.com. Voting will close on June 12 at 12 p.m.
• Is your department or unit planning activities and events around Homecoming and the Presidential Inauguration, September 18-20? If so, consider sharing your information with Alumni Relations and we can market your event to a larger audience. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) information for Fall, 2014 has been posted and can be found here.
Payroll calendars for FY2015 have been posted and can be found here.
• Our UWG Community Garden needs more help! Another weeding session is planned for Thursday, June 12 from 12:30-2 p.m. (Friday same time if raining.) Anyone interested is invited to join the fun and opportunity to be a garden participant. For more information and for communication updates, check out the Green Elite Facebook.
• ePro Requester training will be held on June 18 & 19 at 9 a.m. each day (TWO DAY class). Attendance is required on both days. This training is required of any employee who desires to have access to the eProcurement system as a requester. Requesters utilize the eProcurement system to enter purchase requisitions through the GeorgiaFirst Marketplace and for non-catalog special request items. Visit the University Meetings and Trainings tab on the Events Calendar to register.