• The Center for Business Excellence in collaboration with the Office of Purchasing Services and Central Stores, Receiving and Delivery has created a new video tutorial to give guidance on proper shipping instructions to ensure your packages are received and delivered in a timely manner. Please view the short video tutorial.
• A training session for entering travel expense reports through the PeopleSoft Financials Travel and Expense module will be held on July 17 at 10 am in Row Hall room 319. Participants will receive instruction on registering for a PeopleSoft account and entering travel expense reports into the Travel and Expense module. This is an instructor led class. No data entry will be completed in class. Visit the University Meetings and Trainings tab on the Events Calendar to register.
• Prevent Cheating During Exams: Respondus Training
This session will include an in-depth training on both LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor - for instructors new to either application, and for anyone who wants a refresher.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that enables students to take online exams in non-proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
Each training will cover, from the instructor perspective:
- How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- How use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- How Respondus Monitor provides greater flexibility for when and where tests are taken
- Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including student videos
- Best practices and tips for success with both applications
- A chance to ask questions