• The Counseling Center will be closed today at 1 p.m. and resume services August 6 at 8 a.m.
• Free Diabetes Prevention Program. Melissa Brillhart, a Registered Dietitian, will present "Tips on Smart Snacking" and answer any questions you may have.
Where: Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, Classroom 2
When: August 5
Time: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com or by calling 770-836-9282.
On Wednesday, August 13 attend an information session at noon in the Campus Center conference room 105 to learn about upcoming classes offered at UWG. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
• If you missed Drs. Marrero and Crafton on Lifetime TV's The Balancing Act last week, you have another chance! Tune in this Thursday, August 5 at 7 a.m. to see them highlight UWG's online learning programs.
• It’s that time again, time to post your Student Assistant (SA) and Federal Work Study (FWS) positions for the fall. Students are already starting to contact us to find out which opportunities are available so don’t miss out on identifying your student talent early.
Begin reaching new and returning students using our online system, WolfWorks, by completing the position description form found on our website and return it to Mary Beth Phillips.
Reminders: To request funds or find out if you have been approved for FWS funds, please contact the office of Financial Aid. Beginning August 25, student employees (SA, FWSP, SRAP) may not work more than 20 hours per week.
We look forward to assisting you with filling your student employment needs and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
• ADP Manager Training will be held on August 12 at 2 p.m. in Row Hall room 319. This course is for both bi-weekly and monthly employees (faculty and staff) who supervise and approve another employee's (full-time, student, casual labor, etc.) timecard. This course will instruct participants on how to enter their own hours worked or exception time into the ADP eTime system. It will also provide instruction on how to approve another employee's timecard. Participants of this course should be the supervisor of at least one other employee. Visit the University Meetings and Trainings tab on the Events Calendar to register.