• The June/July Points of Pride document has been uploaded on the president's website. Please enjoy!
• The June 2 & June 16 PAC notes have been uploaded to the president's website.
• Talented trombone player and Master of Music candidate Tony McCarley will perform his graduate recital today at 3 p.m. in Kathy Cashen Recital Hall. Please join us for this special event. Admission is free.
• Calling all teenagers interested in film making. The School of the Arts (SOTA) is offering two weekly sessions of Film Camp for youth ages 13-18 to write, direct and even star in their own short film. This is a unique opportunity to learn what it takes to produce a finished movie from talented faculty devoted to the medium. Two weekly sessions available—Session 1: July 13-17 and Session 2: July 20-24. Sessions may be combined based on enrollment. Register online or call 678-839-6611.
• ePro Requester training will be held on July 13 at 2 p.m. each day (TWO DAY class). Attendance is required on both days. This training is required of any employee who desires to have access to the eProcurement system as a requester. Requesters utilize the eProcurement system to enter purchase requisitions through the GeorgiaFirst Marketplace and for non-catalog special request items. Visit the University Meetings and Trainings tab on the Events Calendar to register.