To submit items to the Daily Report, please fill out the request form.
• Human Resources Closed for Lunch Today
• Dining Services Hours Next Week
• Student Activity Fee Budget Allocations
• Lecture: Security Development in North Africa and the Middle East
• Brass & Percussion Ensemble Tonight
• Departmental Online Training
• Starbucks will be open Monday through Wednesday, November 24 - 26 from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Subway will also be open Monday through Wednesday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. All other dining locations will be closed through the Thanksgiving Holiday Break week.
• The Student Activity Fee Budget Allocation (SAFBA) Committee is now accepting proposals for funding from Student Activity Fees for the 2015-2016 academic year, with a December 12 deadline. To apply for funds, complete one of the forms located here. Click on “Funding Guidelines” for information about the use of SAFBA funds and funding criteria.
Dr. Suliman is currently a Visiting Scholar in the Department of Political Science. He also holds appointments as Associate Professor of Political Science at Kordofan University, Sudan; and Advisor at the Center for Strategic Studies, Qatar.
This public lecture is sponsored by the Department of Political Science and the Center for Diversity and Inclusion.
• Don't miss the spectacular Brass & Percussion Ensembles performing on one program tonight at 8:15 p.m. in the Townsend Center. Conducted by Katie Byrd and Cale Self, the evening promises excitement and beautiful music. Admission is free.
-Getting to Know Desire2Learn
-Course Administration/Course Builder
-Other (What other instructional feature do you want to learn more about!)