• The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment will be closed today for a planning and assessment retreat.
• Do you know students who are passionate about their college career? Do they have selfless motives with a drive to be servant leaders? Then they have what it takes to apply to be a member of the Blue Coats!
The Blue Coats is an elite student ambassador group in the Division of University Advancement. The select group of students that are selected to be members represent the best and brightest of the UWG student body at events involving top alumni, donors, and friends of the university.
Basic Student Requirements:
· Full time undergraduate student
· Good Academic Standing
· 2.5 GPA or higher
· Attended UWG for at least the Fall 2014 semester.
· Must not be graduating earlier than May 2016.
All application materials are due Friday, December 12 by 5 p.m. More information can also be found here or by contacting Kevin Hemphill, Coordinator of Alumni Relations, or 678-839-6582.
If you know of a student who would be interested, please pass this along to them.