UCM’s Design Services group develops visually compelling, strategically sound design elements for major marketing, recruitment and fundraising materials for the university. We work in close partnership with the Division of University Advancement and the Office of Admissions and provide support for marketing communications needs across campus. We also coordinate production of major advancement publications, such as Perspective, the alumni magazine for alumni.
We manage the UWG Visual Identity Guidelines and approve the use of university logos, wordmarks and brand concepts. We’re glad to consult with you about how to produce engaging publications and other marketing materials that effectively communicate both your program information and the university's brand.
Our design services include:
- Creative development and graphic design:
- Marketing materials and publications for major university events
- University alumni magazine, Perspective
- Advancement, Admissions and beyond
- Advertising for the university and for individual colleges, divisions, schools and other units
- Production of print and digital elements
- Establishing policy on the UWG Visual Identity Program and ensuring compliance
- Provision of UWG and athletics logos for marketing purposes
For Design Services assistance, please complete a project brief.