UCM provides high-quality photography services to the UWG community. From faculty research to student life, we are your one-stop-shop for imaging needs.
We go beyond point and shoot. We try to ensure that every photo tells a story as we increase UWG’s internal, external and online visual presence. Many of the photos you see of our beautiful campus, dynamic people, programs and happenings come from our office. One of our primary goals is to provide quality imaging services that support the overall marketing and branding initiatives of UWG.
Below is only a short list of the services we are able to provide:
- Official Faculty/Staff portraiture
- Official student group/organization portraiture
- Photographic support for faculty/staff/student research
- Press release photography
- Campus stock photography
- Image editing/retouching
- Flatbed and transparency scanning up to 4000 ppi
Photography requests from outside the UCM office play a huge part in helping us achieve our goals. Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of demand and the limited time/resources/staff within UCM, it is impossible to comply with every request. That being said, photography requests should be limited to:
- Events/activities that advance the mission of UWG
- Important information that needs to be distributed to a wide audience
- Imaging that supports the overall marketing/branding initiative of UWG
Do you want to submit a photo that you have taken for use in a press release? To ensure the highest quality photo is released to the press, check out our photo submissions guidelines and helpful hints.