UWG Daily Report
• Attention all PeopleSoft Travel and Expense Users: The PeopleSoft Travel & Expense module is now available for data entry of FY13 expense reports. Below are a few tips and reminders as you begin to enter reports for the new fiscal year:
- Please check your default account number to ensure the account listed is a budgeted chartstring for FY 13. Verify the fund code, department ID, program code and class code and make any changes that are necessary. If you aren't sure of your budgeted chartstring, please contact the person responsible for your departmental budget. To locate your default account number, log into the PeopleSoft Travel and Expense module, click Employee Self Service, click Profiles & Preferences, Click Review/Edit Profile, click on the 2nd tab labeled "Organizational Data." Once on this tab, scroll down to the second blue section labeled "Default Chartfield Values."
- The budget year in your default account number has already been updated to reflect budget year 2013. Please do not change or adjust the budget ref field within your default account number.
- When creating an expense report for the new 2013 fiscal year, do not use the Copy from An Existing Report or Copy from a Template Quick Start options. Doing so will prevent your expense report from budget checking properly.
- Employees who may have changed bank accounts or whose bank may have changed ownership within recent months may contact Randy Miller, Asst. Controller, at ext. 9-5329 for a confidential verification of correct bank account information residing in the PS Expense module for EFT expense report reimbursement.
Training sessions are available for assistance in entering travel and expense reports by contacting Patricia Durrough at ext. 9-6392.
• PREVENT @ UWG is happy to announce a new training opportunity. On Tuesday, July 10 at 12:00 p.m. in the Campus Center Ballroom (room 108.3), we will be hosting a campus-wide suicide prevention training.
Please join us in learning about the warning signs and risk factors for suicide and how to access help for yourself or a friend. We will enjoy pizza, compliments of Papa Johns, and fresh baked cookies, compliments of McGee's bakery. Faculty, staff, and students are welcome. For more information, please contact Julia Whisenhunt.