Marquee Request Form
Thank you for your interest in the UWG marquee! Located on West Georgia Drive near the Coliseum, the marquee is used to announce and promote key university messages and activities to the campus community.
When submitting information for your event, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Please submit your event/announcement at least 5 business days in advance. Late requests may be considered but are not guaranteed to run.
- Information on the marquee will be prioritized according to the number of people on campus impacted. In other words, the more faculty, staff and students interested in the event, the more likely it is to run.
- Display messages need to be extremely brief. Your information may be shortened because of the marquee’s space restraints, but we will include all pertinent information.
- The length of time information stays on the marquee varies. An average event/announcement can be on rotation up to one week. A ticketed event can be displayed 30 days or more (with approval from University Communications and Marketing).
- Requestors are responsible for verifying the accuracy of their submissions.
3 PM - Cole Field