UWG Daily Report
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and share the good news on Perspective Online!
• Good Librations Questionnaire
If you haven't filled out Instructional Services' brief questionnaire indicating your preferences for next year, please take a moment to do so. Thanks!
Call Continuing Education at 9-6611 or register online.
• The Comprehensive Community Clinic (CCC) in the College of Education is sponsoring two summer camps for children ages 5-12. Parents/guardians may contact the CCC for more information and registration by email or by calling 678-839-6145.
1) Sports and Speech - Sertoma Fantasy Baseball Camp (sponsored by the Sertoma Club, Wolves Baseball Team and the CCC); June 4 and 5, 10 am-3 pm; Cole Baseball Field (Lunch provided). Cost is free.
2) Camp W.I.L.L.D. (Writing Inspiring Language and Literacy Development) June 10 - July 10, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 am-noon, Education Center, snack provided. Cost is $100. UWG employees receive sibling discount.
• Contract Compliance Training will be held on April 29 at 9 am in Row Hall room 319. This course is designed to instruct department heads and administrative assistants with information on how to read, understand and identify prohibited legal language in contracts. It will also provide information on the process to submit a contract to Purchasing Services.