UWG Daily Report
Friday, May 17, 2013
• Please take a moment to go online and sign Dr. Beheruz N. Sethna's guestbook.
• Applications are now being accepted for the UWG Alumni Association Board of Directors. To apply you must be an alumni member of the university willing to serve for a 3-year term and attend quarterly meetings. Applications are being accepted until May 31st. To apply, click here.
• Applications are now being accepted for the UWG Young Alumni Council. To apply you must be a UWG bachelor-degreed alumni member who graduated from the university within the last 10 years that is willing to serve for a 3-year term and attend quarterly meetings. Applications are being accepted until May 31st. To apply, click here.
• Carolyn F. Robin, Consultant/Client Services with TIAA-CREF will be on campus Tuesday, May 21. TIAA CREF is a participating company for the University System of Georgia Optional Retirement (ORP) and supplemental retirement plans. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call 1-866-843-5640.
• If you would like to spend year-end money to reprint your letterhead, envelopes, NCR forms, or large-quantity color brochures that will be printed on the offset press, please turn in your requests to Pub & Print by Friday, May 17 to beat the rush and ensure billing within the current budget year.
If you have a new project, or want to reprint an item that has not been designed or approved by UCM, please contact April Saunders no later than Friday, May 17.
Quick-copy jobs in small quantities may be turned in as late as Monday, June 10 to be ensured of billing on the current budget year. Let us know what we can print for you!