To submit items to the Daily Report, please fill out the request form.
• The following Faculty and Staff parking spaces/lots will be temporarily closed on August 19 and 23 due to student Move In:
• Roberts Drive including Faculty/Staff spaces adjacent to the Biology Building
• The Oaks Faculty/Staff spaces in front of the building
• Strozier Annex Parking Lot
• Upper Bowdon Hall spaces in front of the building
Back Campus Drive August 19 and 23:
Back Campus Drive will become a one-way route with exiting in front of the UCC. Faculty/Staff wishing to park on Back Campus Drive may enter through the Oaks Entrance with other Move-In Day traffic and follow the supervised route. Faculty/staff who need to leave or if parking no longer exists, will be asked to exit out the sidewalk adjacent Anthropology and exit in front of the UCC to the other side of campus. We strongly recommend that faculty and staff avoid parking on Back Campus Drive and seek parking elsewhere.
If you have any questions, please contact Alan Thomas, 678 839-6426 or Phillip Spake, 678 839-5283.
• On Wednesday, August 27 at 4:30 p.m., there will be a dedication of the J. Mark Miller Hall.
If you would like to help us honor Dr. J. Mark Miller, please attend the dedication ceremony. Many outside guests are expected to attend this event, so we apologize in advance if your parking is inconvenienced this day.
In the future you will hear this building referred to as Miller Hall. (Formerly the Business Building) This change is reflected in student’s schedules, so if they inquire about Miller Hall, you can help direct them to the right location. The name is already up on the building and we will have yard signs helping to direct people as well.
Wolf Wellness will be sponsoring the following events: Health & Wellness Week September 8-12, The Labyrinth Walk on Tuesday, September 9 starting at 5 p.m. in the Reflection Room of the Nursing Building and the Wolf Wellness Expo on Friday, September 12 from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Campus Center Ballroom. Extra credit opportunity and reporting will be available.
The Responsible Sexuality Committee will host the annual "Let's Talk About Sex" panel on Monday, September 29 at 7 p.m. in the Campus Center Ballroom. Extra credit will be reported for participation.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Schedule a group training for your department today! Individualized to meet your your department needs, choose from anyone of the following topics:
-Getting to Know Desire2Learn
-Course Administration/Course Builder
-Other (What other instructional feature do you want to learn more about!)
Contact our offices at email@example.com or call the Faculty Development Center 678-839-5289 to schedule a training today.