Want to be reminded of all the amazing things about UWG every time you look at your computer? Add branded wallpaper to your desktop.
Go West Desktop photo installation:
For PCs running Windows XP:
- Save photo to "My Pictures" folder.
- Click on "Start" button and choose "Control Panel" from the pop up.
- Click on "Display" in the Control Panel pane.
- In the "Display Properties" pane, choose the "Desktop" tab at the top. (please note that you may need to select the “stretch” option.)
- Click "Browse..." on the right side and navigate to the GoWest photo you saved previously in the "My Pictures" folder.
- Click on the GoWest photo. It should now be added to the list of available desktop photos.
- Choose the GoWest photo from the list and click "Apply."
- Save photo to the "Pictures" folder in your Home folder.
- Open System Preferences by clicking on the icon in the dock or by clicking on the Apple icon in upper-left corner of your screen and choosing System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Choose "Desktop and Screen Saver" from the "Personal" pane of the System Preferences window.