Thursday, August 1, 2013
A new venture was introduced at the 4th Annual Wolves Kickoff Classic, as attendees at this year's event were introduced to a chance to support UWG Athletics and win great prizes at the same time in the first "Win with the Wolves" program.
"We are excited about this new program designed through the UWG Sports Fund to generate scholarship support for our athletes," said Senior Associate Athletic Director Eddie Duffey. "It also gives us a chance to interact with the community in a great way throughout the fall sports season."
Each time a fan chooses to buy a ticket to "Win with the Wolves," it helps UWG student-athletes excel both on the field and off. Involvement raises school spirit and encourages family-friendly entertainment for the whole community. The purchase of a $50 ticket gives the person buying the ticket a spot in a drawing for one of the great prizes listed below. The drawing for each prize will take place on Nov. 14 at the UWG football regular season finale against Delta State University.
"UWG Athletics wishes to thank the community for their support of our special events throughout the year," Duffey said. "We are so grateful for the lifetime impact that people who support West Georgia have on each of our student-athletes."
Prizes For Win with the Wolves include:
• A Luxurious Week in Cabo San Lucas - Courtesy of Ralph and Susan Fleck
• An Eye Catching Kawasaki VN900 Motorcycle - Courtesy of Scott Evans Dodge/Nissan
• 500 Gallons of Gas - Courtesy of Banks Oil
• Delicious Chick-fil-A for a Year - Courtesy of Chick-fil-A
• Two Reserved Season Tickets to UWG Football 2014 - Courtesy of UWG Athletics
• Two Reserved Season Tickets to UWG Basketball 2013-14 - Courtesy of UWG Athletics
• A 70" HD Television
• Sun-soaked Weekend Accomodations for Two in Destin, FL
• Fun-filled Weekend Accomodations for Two in Highlands, NC
• An Exciting Holiday Weekend for Two in New York City