Adult, Non-Traditional Applicants
Non-traditional freshmen are defined as individuals who meet all of the following criteria
- Have been out of high school at least five years and whose high school class graduated at least five years ago.
- Hold a high school diploma from an accredited or approved high school or have satisfactorily completed the GED, and
- Have earned fewer than 30 transferable semester credit hours.
- Have been out of high school at least five years or whose high school class graduated at least five years ago, and
- Have earned thirty (30) semester or more transferable hours of college credit.
All non-traditional applicants will be screened to determine their need for learning support courses. Students who require these support courses will not be admissible to UWG until they have satisfied this requirement.