REGISTRATION BEGINS JANUARY 7th
The Biggest Loser contest is a 6-week weight loss and exercise program designed for the overwieght individual. Participants will have specialized meetings with personal trainers on designated days each week.
In order to participate in the Biggest Loser program, the following criteria must be met:
- All participants must be current University of West Georgia students
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Students must be at least 15 pounds overweight (based on % of body fat)
- Sign up in the University Recreation Office, located in the Campus Center Room 202, between 8:00AM & 5:00PM during the related registration period
- Sign a waiver and agree to the rules and regulations
- Disclose any medical conditions or concerns to the Assistant Director of Fitness and Wellness
- Pay a non-refundable fee of $40.00
- Attend an individual orientation meeting, which includes:
- Initial weigh-in
- Body fat testing
- Fitness assessment
Contact the Fitness and Wellness Office to schedule a meeting (678) 839-5382
* UREC is offering UWG's BIGGEST LOSER contest as a way to motivate those individuals who are struggling to lose weight and get fit. We provide a safe and non-competitive atmosphere to all members to feel comfortable working out! This challenge focuses guidelines suggested by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). UREC does not endorse or support the use of any extreme dieting behaviors that may be harmful, including but not limited too: diet pills, crash dieting, or other means to lose excessive weight quickly.