- Handle all event and program setups and break downs in the Campus Center
- Handle all technical setups and break downs in the Campus Center
- Must be willing to work early mornings, late nights and some weekends
- Must be a current University of West Georgia student.
- Have the ability to pick up 45-55 pounds
- Have a good work ethic and be flexible with changes
- Knowledge of technical equipment is not required, but preferred
- Be able to attend training sessions as needed
- Campus Center staff shirt will be worn whenever working events in Campus Center
- Closed toe shoes will be worn when working on setups. If you fail to do this, the first time is a warning, any time after that may result in disciplinary actions
- Must be able to work with others to achieve a common goal
HOURS: 10-20 hours/week
SALARY: Starting at $7.25/hr.