- Provide a clean and safe fitness experience for all guests.
- Be visible, interact with members, and provide great customer service.
- Provide spotting for participants.
- Follow Assignments/Expectations and complete items on Daily Checklist.
- Keep good records and follow all equipment rental procedures.
- Ensure building policies and procedures are being followed at all times.
- Perform rounds throughout the fitness area and gymnasiums, inspecting the facility for cleanliness, safety and security. Take immediate corrective action when appropriate.
- Carry out emergency procedures when necessary.
- Attend all training workshops as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a current University of West Georgia student.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be teachable and show a willingness to learn.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be willing to work early morning, late evening, and/or weekend shifts.
- Current American Red Cross CPR, AED, and First Aid Certification or must obtain within 60 days of employment.
HOURS: 10-20 hours/week
SALARY: Starting at $7.25/hr.