Guest Services Representative
- Provide extraordinary customer service.
- Responsible for the overall operation of Welcome Desk/Game Room during operating hours.
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the facility as assigned.
- Greet patrons as they enter and exit facility.
- Validate member admission and monitor security cameras through Alarm Monitoring software.
- Use all resources to accurately answer all campus and UREC questions.
- Keep quality records and follow all equipment rental procedures.
- Ensure building policies and procedures are being followed at all times.
- Carry out emergency procedures when necessary.
- Attend all training workshops as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a current University of West Georgia student.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of UWG campus is helpful.
- Must be able to keep neat and accurate records.
- Must be teachable and show a willingness to learn.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be willing to work early morning, late evening, and/or weekend shifts.
- Current American Red Cross CPR, AED, and First Aid Certification or must obtain within 60 days of employment.
HOURS: 10-20 hours/week
SALARY: Starting at $7.25/hr.