University Recreation (UREC) is responsible for all reservations within the Campus Center. For information on any of the Campus Center reservable spaces please contact UREC Administrative Office (678) 839-5500
All reservations are made in the UREC Administrative Office (Campus Center Room 202) by submitting a completed reservation form in person. This form is required to make a reservations for all Campus Center spaces.
On-Campus Entities (Student Orgs, Departments, etc...)
Off-Campus Entities (High Schools, Churches, etc...)
For room availability please use the following instructions at the link below:
1) Find the date you would like to reserve
2) Read over page to see if your space is available to reserve
3) Once you have verified on the calendar that your date is available, please complete a reservation form found on our Event Reservation Page.
4) If you are an off campus group, you must complete a contract and a deposit.
- PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SPACE AVAILABILITY -
NOTE: Without a completed Reservation Form (on-campus groups) or Contract and deposit (off-campus groups) your date will not be penciled in or confirmed. Once all the proper documentation is received, we will then send you a reservation confirmation and your date will be set.