University Recreation (UREC) is responsible for all reservations within the Campus Center. For information on any of the Campus Center reservable spaces please contact UREC Administrative Office (678) 839-5500
Reservation Dates for Spring 2015:
Student organizations and departments housed in the Campus Center charged with providing campus-wide programming (ie: Student Activities Council, Student Government Association, University Recreation, and Center for Student Involvement)
Available to start reserving : August 25th, 2014 (1st day of school)
Registered student organizations
Available to start reserving: Sept. 14, 2014
Available to start reserving: Oct. 1, 2014
Tier IV: Non-University Groups (Non-Profit* & For-Profit)
*Non-Profit groups must provide a copy of the IRS form 501-e(3). All Board of Regents and UWG policies such as those for insurance coverage apply.
Available to start reserving: Oct. 19, 2014
(Student Organizations, Departments, etc.)
(High Schools, Churches, etc.)
For room availability please use the following instructions below:
- Find the date you would like to reserve
- Read over page to see if your space is available to reserve
- Once you have verified on the calendar that your date is available, please complete a reservation form found on our Event Reservation Page.
- If you are an off campus group, you must complete a contract and a deposit.
- PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SPACE AVAILABILITY -
NOTE: Without a completed Reservation Form (on-campus groups) or Contract and deposit (off-campus groups) your date will not be penciled in or confirmed. Once all the proper documentation is received, we will then send you a reservation confirmation and your date will be set.