All UWG fee-paying students and University Recreation members are allowed up to two (2) guests for the day.
Non-members without any affiliation to the University of West Georgia cannot sign themselves in for a daily pass. Guest(s) 18 years of age & over must present a valid government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license/state ID) to enter the facility. Student IDs, etc. are not accepted as a form of identification. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- The guest’s sponsor accepts full responsibility and consequences for all actions and behaviors of his/her guest(s)
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s) and must remain in the facility with their guest(s) at all times
- Guest Passes can only be purchased with cash or check at the time of purchase
- Guest Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Guest(s) are allowed to use the guest pass throughout the day, however their original sponsor must be present at all times
- Solicitation from uninvited guest(s) is prohibited
- Failure to follow all guest pass polices could result in termination of the sponsors membership privileges
- Continued violation of the guest pass policy will result in further disciplinary/legal action