UWG students are NOT allowed to purchase guest passes.
UWG full-time Faculty and Staff employees are allowed to purchase Guest Passes if they have received prior written approval from the Director or Associate Director of Operations at least 24 hours prior to entering the facility. They may bring in up to two (2) guests for the day.
Non-members without any affiliation to the University of West Georgia cannot sign themselves in for a daily pass. Guest(s) 18 years of age & over must present a valid government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license/state ID) to enter the facility. Student IDs, etc. are not accepted as a form of identification. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- The guest’s sponsor accepts full responsibility and consequences for all actions and behaviors of his/her guest(s)
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s) and must remain in the facility with their guest(s) at all times
- Guest Passes can only be purchased with cash or check at the time of purchase
- Guest Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Guest(s) are allowed to use the guest pass throughout the day, however their original sponsor must be present at all times
- Solicitation from uninvited guest(s) is prohibited
- Failure to follow all guest pass polices could result in termination of the sponsor's membership privileges
- Continued violation of the guest pass policy will result in further disciplinary/legal action