1. Math Counts - Offers fun and engaging programs that get middle school students excited about math.
2. NCTM - Serves math teachers, math educators, and administrators by providing math resources and professional development opportunities.
3. NSTA - Provides an extensive collection of information about the teaching of science.
4. Figure This - Provides an assortment of mathematical challenges based on real life situations
5. NCTM Illuminations - Designed to "illuminate" the new NCTM Principles and Standards for School Mathematics.
6. Inside Mathematics - A professional learning community for educators passionate about improving students' mathematics learning and performance.
7. Promethean Planet - Provides 50,000+ free teaching resources, lesson plans and worksheets. Including free interactive whiteboard resources. Also download flipcharts for ActivInspire software on the Promethean board.
8. Library of Virtual Manipulatives - Provides virtual manipulative resource for both math and science.
9. Colorado PHET - Offers interactive science simulations.
10. Georgia Performance Standards - Department of Education's curriculum Web site. Provides lesson plans, Web resources, and assessments for Georgia teachers.
11. Carolina Curriculum - Provides curriculum guides for STC kits, which can be found in the UTeach Classroom.
12. Flinn Science - Offers numerous different resources in the Science fields, as well as a resource to buy necessary materials.
13. Teach Genetics - Designed with numerous resources that help with the challenge of teaching genetics.
14. Scholastic Resources - Provides many resources for teachers in all fields.
15. Science Buddies - Offers different resources for Science teachers in developing lessons and lab experiences.
16. UTeach Institute - Provides various resources and information on UTeach throughout the continental United States.
17. Collaborative Mathematics - A unique site that deals with new ways of teaching mathematics.
18. Teach Georgia - Georgia's teacher recruitment website, this is where almost all teaching jobs in Georgia are posted.
19. Teaching Channel - Provides numerous resources for teachers including instructional videos and Q&A between veteran teachers.
20. Math-Aids - Generates math worksheets based on concepts and is easily accessible to teachers, students and parents.
21. Education Portal - Offers numerous resources for Science and Math courses that can be utilized in the classroom.
22. Middle School Chemistry - Contains a variety of lesson plans dealing with chemistry that are catered towards teaching the concepts at the middle grades level.
23. National Geographic Education - Offers numerous teaching resources for teaching multiple subjects across the curriculum.
24. American Physical Society - An important resource for teaching physics at the elementary, middle and secondary levels.
25. American Geosciences Institute - Provides key resources for teaching geosciences, while also offering scholarships and professional development opportunities.
26. National Association of Biology Teachers - Contains free teacher resources, professional opportunities and other information relevant to biology teachers.
27. Math Apps - Provided by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, this site offers numerous free apps that could be used in the math classroom.
28. ScienceNet Links - Offers lessons and tools that are beneficial for science teachers in the classroom. This unique site also provides resources for after-school programs.
29. CASES Online - Created by Emory, this website offers K-12 inquiry based lessons to actively engage students.
30. SuperTeacher Tools - Contains numerous technological resources for teachers to use in the classroom.
31. McGraw Hill Science - Created by the textbook publishing company, this website has classroom resources for science teachers.
32. 3M Science of Everyday - Offers varying tools that can help teachers or aspiring teachers in the development of 5E Lesson Plans.
33. Discovery Education - Provided by the Discovery Channel, this website has a number of resources for teachers of all subjects.
34. PBS Learning Media - Offers multiple resources for teaching varying grade levels and subjects, provided by PBS.
35. Study Jams - Provides interactive walk through activities for math and science lessons for elementary and middle grades students.
36. How to Smile - An award winning website that contains numerous activities for teaching math and science.
37. GeoGebra - Offers multilevel dynamic teaching and learning resources for science and mathematics.
38. Teach Engineering - Provides standard based lessons and resources for teaching engineering content in K-12 classrooms.
39. Illustrative Mathematics - A site that provides video guidance for covering K-12 mathematics standards.
40. Siemen's STEM Academy - Teacher resources for teaching STEM fields.
41. Ted-Ed - This popular site allows teachers to design lessons around the popular Ted-Talk videos.
42. Dare to Compare - Provides students the opportunity to compete worldwide with other students in various subjects and grade levels.
43. Sally Ride STEM Central - Offers numerous types of resources for STEM education encompassing various grade levels.
44.GEMS - Provided by UCal Berkley, this site offers resources for great explorations in math and science.
45. FOSSWeb - Offers many digital resources from Delta Education for teaching science lessons.
46. TopScience - Helps teachers design intriguing science lessons with very common materials.
47. Inquiry in Motion - A dynamic lesson planning tool for inquiry-based science and math teaching and learning.
48. AIMS Ed - Provides resources and professional development opportunities for elementary and middle grades math and science teachers.
49. Teachers Try Science - A site that offers resources designed to spark student interest in STEM fields.
50. Inquiry in Action - Offers resources and lessons for teaching physical science and chemistry using the inquiry method.
51. Annenberg Learning - Provides teacher resources and professional development opportunities across the curriculum.
52. MAIS K-6 Science Inquiry - Designed to prepare and assist teachers to engage K-6 students in inquiry specifically the areas of problem solving and critical thinking.
53. Mathematics Assessment Project - The purpose of this site is to develop assessment and teaching strategies for common core standards in mathematics.
54 - CommonCore - Provides resources for understanding and implementing common core standards in all subject areas.
55. BetterLessons - A website that offers over 3000 lessons based on Common Core.