1. Math Counts - Offers fun and engaging programs that get middle school students excited about math.
2. NCTM - Serves math teachers, math educators, and administrators by providing math resources and professional development opportunities.
3. NSTA - Provides an extensive collection of information about the teaching of science.
4. Figure This - Provides an assortment of mathematical challenges based on real life situations
5. NCTM Illuminations - Designed to "illuminate" the new NCTM Principles and Standards for School Mathematics.
6. Inside Mathematics - A professional learning community for educators passionate about improving students' mathematics learning and performance.
7. Promethean Planet - Provides 50,000 free teaching resources, lesson plans and worksheets. Including free interactive whiteboard resources. Also download flipcharts for ActivInspire software on the Promethean board.
8. Library of Virtual Manipulatives - Provides virtual manipulative resource for both math and science.
9. Colorado PHET - Offers interactive science simulations.
10. Georgia Performance Standards - Department of Education's curriculum Web site. Provides lesson plans, Web resources, and assessments for Georgia teachers.
11. Carolina Curriculum - Provides curriculum guides for STC kits, which can be found in the UTeach Classroom.
12. Flinn Science - Offers numerous different resources in the Science fields, as well as a resource to buy necessary materials.
13. Teach Genetics - Designed with numerous resources that help with the challenge of teaching genetics.
14. Scholastic Resources - Provides many resources for teachers in all fields.
15. Science Buddies - Offers different resources for Science teachers in developing lessons and lab experiences.
16. UTeach Institute - Provides various resources and information on UTeach throughout the continental United States.
17. Collaborative Mathematics - A unique site that deals with new ways of teaching mathematics.
18. Teach Georgia - Georgia's teacher recruitment website, this is where almost all teaching jobs in Georgia are posted.
19. Teaching Channel - Provides numerous resources for teachers including instructional videos and Q&A between veteran teachers.
20. Math-Aids - Generates math worksheets based on concepts and is easily accessible to teachers, students and parents.
21. Education Portal - Offers numerous resources for Science and Math courses that can be utilized in the classroom.
22. Middle School Chemistry - Contains a variety of lesson plans dealing with chemistry that are catered towards teaching the concepts at the middle grades level.
23. National Geographic Education - Offers numerous teaching resources for teaching multiple subjects across the curriculum.
24. American Physical Society - An important resource for teaching physics at the elementary, middle and secondary levels.
25. American Geosciences Institute - Provides key resources for teaching geosciences, while also offering scholarships and professional development opportunities.
26. National Association of Biology Teachers - Contains free teacher resources, professional opportunities and other information relevant to biology teachers.
27. Math Apps - Provided by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, this site offers numerous free apps that could be used in the math classroom.