University of West Georgia's Career Services offers many useful tools to help you in your job search. Whether you are student or alumni, Career Services has something just for you:
- Career Coaching can assist you with planning for you future career.
- Student Employment can help you find a part-time or summer job while you are in school.
- The Volunteer Office has many opportunities to volunteer and provide community service.
- Professional Practice provides several co-ops and internships to help you gain valuable job experience.
- Career Employment offers a large variety of services to seniors and recent alumni. Services include, but are not limited to, resume assistance and referral, job search workshops, and interviewing assistance.
- The Alumni page provides valuable information for those alumni that are currently searching for a job.