Support the academic mission of the university by promoting a campus environment that encourages diversity, community, and mutual respect for the rights and property of others.
- Adjudicates cases involving violations of the Student Conduct Code and provides leadership and support for the Student Conduct Specialists working in Residence Life
- Serves as chairperson for the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Team (ADAPT)
- Chair of the UWG Campus Intervention Team
- Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Provides other services related to managing student behavior and improving the campus climate
- Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday