Dr. Scot Lingrell has been the Vice President for Enrollment Management since 2012 after having served as the Associate Vice President since 2005.
After receiving his Masters of Arts in College Student Personnel and Guidance and Counseling in 1992, Dr. Lingrell began his professional career as an Academic Advisor and then an Assistant Director of Admission at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. In 1996 he became the Associate Director of Admissions at the University of Toledo and directed all recruitment and outreach efforts as well as supervised Scholarships and Recruitment Publications.
In 2000 Dr. Lingrell moved to Rhodes State College, in Lima, Ohio, to become the Director of Student Advising and Development. While there, he assumed two additional roles, first becoming the Director of Admissions and Advising and later becoming the Associate Dean of Enrollment Management. At this same time, he finished his Ph. D. in Higher Education Administration at Ohio University.
- B.A., Communication, Bowling Green State University, 1988
- M.A., College Student Personnel, Bowling Green State University, 1992
- M.A., Guidance and Counseling, Bowling Green State University, 1992
- Ph.D., Higher Education Administration, Ohio University, 2004
Courses and Sections
- CEPD-6174 (Higher Educ Administration)