What is Wolf Bucks?
Wolf Bucks is an account on your Wolves Card that gives you access to on-campus purchases without having to carry cash, credit cards, or checks around campus.
A Wolf Bucks account can be used at the following locations:
- Wolves Den Food Court
- C3 Convenience Store
- C3 Express
- Vending (Coke Machines, Snack Machines, Laundry, and Copying)
- Lab Printing
- Java City
- Subway Cafe
- Card Office-card replacements, faxes
All you have to do is swipe and go!
There are three ways to deposit money into your wolf bucks account:
- The Wolves Card Office located on the 3rd floor of the University Community Center, accepts Visa or Mastercard with a $5.00 minimum, or cash and check in any amount. Deposits are accepted between 8:00am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Value Transfer Stations (VTSs) located around campus accept bills up to $20.00. VTS machine access varies depending on the location. Click here for more information.
- The Online Wolves Card Office accepts Visa or MasterCard in any amount allowing deposits at any time, great for those 2:00am laundry runs!
No matter which option you use to make a deposit, your Wolf Bucks account is instantly credited and the funds are available for immediate use.