The Wolves Card Policies
Meal Membership Policies
1. Meal Memberships cannot be changed or cancelled after the Drop/Add period.
2. Meal Memberships cannot be used by anyone other than the purchaser of the plan.
3. Meal Memberships are loaded onto students' ID cards.
4. ID replacement charges are $20.00 each.
5. Balances in debit dollar accounts at the end of each spring semester will be forfeited if the student is not enrolled in summer semester.
6. Membership meals must be used during the semester in which they are purchased.
7. If you wish to cancel your meal plan prior to drop/add, or should your housing arrangement(on-campus) change, you MUST notify the Auxiliary Services office in writing (email@example.com); otherwise, this contract is binding for the entire semester.
8. Meal Plan membership changes or cancellations made before the end of drop/add period will be charged on a prorated basis.
9. Requests to be exempt from a required meal plan must be emailed by the student to the Executive Director for Auxiliary Services (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org), who will in-turn forward to the Meal Plan Appeals Committee for a final decision; grant/deny.
10. All membership plan pricing is subject to final approval by the Board of Regents and is subject to change.
Wolf Bucks -- Roll Policy
- Wolf Bucks will roll from semester to semester.
Wolf Bucks Refund Policy
- Withdrawals or Graduating
Upon leaving the University, you may request a refund for the remaining Wolf Bucks balance, less a $10.00 processing fee, by submitting the Refund Request form. Balances uner $10.00 will not be refunded. Any existing charges on a student's Wolf Bucks account will be paid before a refund is issued.
Upon Graduating, withdrawing, or otherwise separating from UWG for a semester or more, students with a Wolf Bucks balance greater than the $10.00 processing fee will have their Wolf Bucks refunded to them via their Higher One account.
Faculty and Staff may request a refund through the same procedures in the case of termination of their employment.
If you owe a balance to UWG;credits will be applied prior to disbursement of remaining funds.
Adding Funds to The Wolves Card
- Funds added to The Wolves Card will automatically be deposited into the Wolf Bucks account. These funds can be used for copying, lab printing, at any food service outlet, the Bookstore, C-3 Convenience Store, vending machines, and at The Wolves Card Office.