XIDS Home at The University of West Georgia
University of West Georgia
UWG XIDS Committee Recommendations
- Add a standard question to the scantron faculty evaluation form for all XIDS and W courses.
- Instituted Spring, 2002.
- Require all XIDS faculty to insert a brief statement explaining the nature of interdisciplinary work. (This will be developed and approved by faculty committees.)
- Will institute after Fall 2002 and call for proposals.
- Improve XIDS website to include links to AIS and on-line articles.
- Currently underway; new web site on-line.
- Improve communication of XIDS to all faculty.
- Underway; new web site design.
- Develop ways to improve resources (backlog) issues for C1 and B2).
- Conduct thorough assessment.
- Completed assessment Spring 2002 using AIS National Standards.
- Establish more Faculty Development opportunities.
- Creating a workshop for 2002-2003 through the Center for Teaching and Learning.