Question 23: What did you like about the online portion of this course?
· Dr.***** really cared about our future.
· It gave me more time to work on the assignment and turn it in in my convenient time.
· It was something to do that didn't required my everyday presence in class
· Very resouceful and the teacher made this as easy as abc.
· It allowed me the freedom to work on it any place I had an internet connection.
· Dr ****** made it easy to use and understand and put up videos that made it seem like we were in the class. shes the best ;)
· I enjoyed the convenience and flexibility.
· I enjoyed the convenience and the flexibility of not having to drive to campus.
· I did not have to go to class every day.
· Able to complete assignments at a time convenient to me.
· Prior to this course I was not familiar with Blackboard. I have taught several years using Angel. I found Blackboard very intuitive and superior to Angel from a functional perspective.
· Easy to fit into my schedule.
· I think the fact that I could work on this course when I had the time.
· I didnt really like much!
· Access from home.
· Nothing at all!
· I liked that I was able to work completely from home. It is convenient.
· The professor gets back to emails in a timely manner.
· The accessibility. The ability to work at my own pace.
· Nothing, ABSOLUTLY HORRIBLE!
· the flexibility
· I did not have to sit in a classroom.
· The flexibility to go at your own rate while following instructed deadlines.
· that i could get on at any place even overseas
· The flexibility of it being online.
· Did not have to meet face to face in a class setting
· it gave me time to do other things in my life
· That it was available all the time, and I could access it when I had the time, though it did require daily access for about 4 hours a day to complete (bt that was due to it being a 3 week summer class). It really helped to be able to do my work at 4 in the morning if I needed and not have to be online or in a class certain days at certain times.
· The time constraints were not as hectic as in a class setting. I had the time to actually read and comprehend the material and ask questions before taking a test/quiz. Unlike in a class setting where the test is at the beginning of class and you are tested on material that you do not understand.
· freedom to when i do the work.
· Ability to use at home at my convenience.
· I could work from home
· That I could study and take quizzes and exams at my own time and pace prior to the time given.
· It was easy for me to work at my own pace and on my own schedule. I found it easy to work within the time frame allowed for me to finish and submit my assignments. Being able to take breaks at my lesure was enjoyable, and I found it easy to review materials when I needed.
· I was able to do assignments and view lectures on my own time and pace.
· The convenience
· It was a better professor and easier to understand compared to my other art history classes
· The ability to work and go to school without the time and effort to get to class after work.
· Didn't have to show up to class.
· Flexibility of completing assignments when I had the time
· The course allows for flexibility in my daily routine. I enjoy the convenience of the course. I also enjoy the ability to review the powerpoints and videos as needed to understand the content.
· I liked that I was able to submit my assignments as digital files instead of having to worry about where I could print them out and turn them in by hand. That made the process much more stream-lined.
· There was nothing I liked about the online portion of this course. I do not think that a class of this difficulty and magnitude should only be offered online especially when it is required for all art majors to graduate. Not all students learning necessities and succuss rates are condusive to this type of disconnected class.
· Its more convenient and I can do it on my own time
· The convenience of working from anywhere.
· I like the fact that you can work based on your own pace.
· I like how you can do work from home. It is easy and convenient.
· Working at my own pace and flexibility.
· not having to go into class, could work at the assignments as I found time.
· Had it not been offered online, I could not have taken it.
· The teacher was very helpful
· I liked that the course was online in general. It is also well organized and easy to use as well as understand.
· The convenience of working on my schedule
· I was able to complete my work at my convenience.
· Nothing. I will never take one again.
· I appreciated the flexibility the online portion of this course allowed in my hectic schedule.
· The online discussions helped me understand the subject better.
· I could work at my own pace and on my own time to get assignments done.
· I liked the convenience of posting discussions at any time.
· Dr. ****** is an excellent professor and he made this very hard subject fun and easy to understand. The book is great help and Dr. ****** was also available for us after class. Overall I wish the biology department had more on-line classes like this one.
· Convenience of doing it at home and when I can get to it.
· The online portion.
· The online portion gave me time to think about my work instead of feeling rushed. It also helped strengthen my independent study habits.
· i CAN WORK ON MY OWN TIME
· It was convient to submit work from deifferet areas, whether at home, on campus, or out of town
· more time for other things
· That I could work on assignments at my convienence.
· That I did not have to go to a classroom.
· I could do the work when it was convenient for me without feeling rushed like I do when I am actually at UWG.
· It was easily navigated
· easy to do in my own time
· The assignments were not too difficult and they were easy to understand.
· I LOVED that it wasn't a lot of work required to do this course. I spend 2 days a week the work.
· Chats held twice a week. Very helpful.
· easy to get help
· Online environment
· Flexibility and accessibility were paramount to my choosing UWG for my degree.
· The online portion was well organized and easy to understand. I found the courswork schedule easy to follow. I liked that I didn't have to look at the syllabus everytime I wanted to see when something was due.
· I liked the convenience of the online portion of this course. : - )
· Ability to complete at my own pace
· I enjoyed being able to work whenever I could.
· Professor gave quick feedback on all assignments.
· The convience of working on my own time, and saving on gas money.
· I was able to work at home. My children are out of school and I was able to stay home with them and do my work.
· Easy to access at all times of the day.
· Online discussions and being able to submit assignment online
· Easily accessible.
· Not having to drive to campus
· Could be done anywhere.
· I could participate in the online discussions at my leisure.
· I could participate in online discussions on my time.
· I liked the ability to post discussions on my one time.
· Completing assignments on my own time.
· The feedback on my resume I feel was the most helpful for me to develop professionally. I also feel that the personal conversations I held with the professor helped me to push myself out of my comfort zone this summer to learn further.
· It allowed me to use the travel-time I saved from driving to campus to get more work done.
· I liked the convenience.
· I liked that I was able to participate in online discussions instead of face-to-face. I also liked the flexibility of being able to complete assignments at my convenience.
· Discussions. Assessments. Submitting papers.
· That I could complete assignments on my own time.
· That it could be completed at our convenience.
· That I did not have to drive for two hours to get there.
· Discussion boards
· I like the flexibility that it provided.
· It is easier to formulate discussion responses online after having time to think about the topic, and not having to see other students looking at me.
· Being able to participate from home and not having to drive all the way to Carrollton.
· Being able to complete course work as it fits into my busy schedule was great. It was also important to be able to work from home on the coursework instead of commuting 1+ hours to the Carrollton campus.
· The discussion board was--without a doubt--the best part of this course. While I have participated in similar discussions in past online courses, this particular course prompted more meaningful discussions and my classmates were open and honest in their responses.
· Freedom to participate in chats when convienent for myself as a mom with 2 children home for the summer.
· This was my first course entirely online and I felt that the instructor did a very good job with discussions and assignments.
· the course work was flexible and relevant to the student
· The freedom to do assignments when I had time but the deadlines set forth by the instructors helped keep me motivated and on track.
· The discussions and support materials.
· Work at own pace
· I liked the convenience of signing on when it fit my schedule
· The teacher was always available and willing to help!
· Flexibility and personal responsibility
· Being able to complete assignments on my own time and pace. And since I live far from campus, not driving was very nice!
· I live an hour away from Carrollton, so this online course saved me a lot in gas.
· I enjoyed the convenience. I would not be able to travel to campus.
· I liked that I was able to complete discussions online instead of speaking in front of the class. I also like the flexibility of completing assignments at my convenience.
· I liked being alotted the opportunity to handle class work in the comfort of my home. Less stress and no traffic!
· I enjoyed the fact that I was able to access my class content online and respond at my leisure. I also enjoyed most of the discussions between classmates.
· I like the conveniance of working full-time and going to class online.
· I was able to work on my assignments when and where I could. due to some emergency family issues that came up, this was invaluable to me.
· I liked being able to post and respond for discussions.
· People were positive
· The ease of use.
· Positive professor and it gave me more time at home with my kids
· The convienience of setting my time frame.
· Not having to pay the gas money. Getting things done with my time frame.
· Being able to save on fuel.
· Easy to study whenever I had time.
· Simple and to the point.
· It was convient and i was able to learn at my own pace and on my own time.
· The class was completed on my time.
· It was easy to complete work on my own time. I was able to turn work in at my convenience.
· The class was well explained and easy to follow.
· NO SET TIME FOR CLASS. LEARN AT MY OWN PACE
· It is convenient. I can access the classroom when I have the time to do so. I is an excellent medium if you are a self-starter.
· It was flexible
· The Grad student help was incredible!
· I could complete work on my own time, so it fit better into my schedule.
· I was able to get my work done in my own speed and still juggle my other class. Therefore I did not have to stress over either class, as long as I managed my time well.
· doing ot on my own time
· you can replay the lectures
· i could do my work at my pace and my time.
· I was allowed enough time to take test and I was able to work ahead.
· working at my own pace
· not driving hours to get there and home
· mostly the flexibility, also the case study was kind of fun.
· It was available when it was most convinient for me, as I have other priorties (ie family) to take care of as well.
· I could work at my own pace
· everything was straight forward and understandable. the professor wasn't lacking anything in content or helpfulness.
· It is great, convenient, practical and my first. I like it.
· i really liked the online modules, where one was able to contribute significant and minor postings on various IT topics
· Flexibility in hours of access to the course tests and quizzes. The online course tests, quizzes and requirements were accessible prior to the beginning of the semester and I had the chance to complete each part at my own pace.
· This class was 100% online. The grading system the teacher used made it extremely difficult to get good grade. I ended up with a B in the class and was proud to get it.
· it was convenient because I work throughout the day and complete my school work when I get home
· I liked being able to complete assignments early, giving me a larger window of time of assignments availability
· You could do it whenever you wanted as long as it was done by the due date.
· I liked that it was short and quick to finish.
· I can do the homework at my pace. Maybe get a few days ahead than the due lines
· I liked being able to work at my own pace.
· I was able to complete my internship 150 miles away from campus, save money by living with my family, and work towards my degree all at the same time.
· The flexibility for me is the best part of the online courses.
· my instructor was available
· enjoyed that i could take the class, and do the work, tests on my own time.
· I like the teacher mostly she was so vibrant and helpful
· The quizzes rally tested my knowledge
· Convenient and flexible schedule
· i didnt have to go to class and just could study at home. it was great to save my time!
· Ability to complete assignments on own time.
· I liked that we could do the work at our own pace even though we had a deadline.
· The fact that we could complete and turn in our work before the due date.
· I liked the fact that we were able to complete assignments at our convenience though we had a deadline.
· It was very easy and straightforward to understand assignments.
· on your own time
· i liked that i was able to learn at my own pace.
· I like the professor's comment on assignments. They were great! Since this is an online course, it is essential for professors to give comments to better understand future assignments better. I also like that this professor grades assignments in a very timely fashion.
· Work could be completed at your own pace.
· How all the assignments was already up and I didnt have to wait around for the teacher to post them online. I also liked that we got our assignments grades back very fast.
· the flexibility that i had with my time.
· time flexibility
· I like the tutorials.
· The convience.
· I liked the way the course was set up so you could work at your own pace and had ample time to complete assignments.
· all quizzes are available from first day of class
· I could do all the work in one day.
· I liked the fact we did not have to particpate in discussions. And I liked the minimal use of WEB CT.
· that i worked on my time.
· It was okay i like the quizzes and the homework.
· I loved this class and I liked the quizzes.
· That i could work at my own speed.
· Not having a strict time for class besides due dates for assignments.
· My favorite aspect of this online course is that it is asynchronous, which saves me many hours of unnecessary classroom time. I also found the textbooks and materials to be hands-on and user-friendly.
· The fact that it was completely onlinemade it convient for me to take it this summer.
· I could do it when I wanted to
· I'm not fan of taking online classes but I took it because I stay far from campus.
· I liked the ability to finish as many assignments or assessments at any point in time.
· There were no exams, making this course less stressfull in that sense.
· It was cool not to go to class, because it was my first online class
· The ability to do the course work at your own time
· I like that it was very flexible.
· I liked that i could work from home.
· The convience.
· That I was able to work from home. It saved me money and time not having to travel to school.
· This flexibility to work ahead and finish before the semester was up.
· I like the self paced aspect of the class. It allowed me to continue my personal life as a parent and full time employee with out much interference
· that i got to do the work when i could
· I was able to complete work ahead of schedule. I like that I could work at my own pace
· It was go at your own pace for the own course - I could have finished early if I wanted to.
· It was very clear and precise. There was no grey area of how to succeed in the course.
· i worked at my own pace
· Works well for older students that have family/work/at home responsibilities.
· I work 35+ hours a week so I like the flexibility of doing my work on my time...
· I was able to work at my own pace. I could work ahead.
· I was able to get the work done early enough to be able to focus on more demanding courses.
· It's very convenient and easy to use
· very informative
· Able to work at my own pace.
· I liked that the assignments were easy to understand and that the professor replied to his emails ina timely manner.
· The ease of online work.
· I loved the fact that everything was told upfront as far as course assignments. You could work ahead if you wanted. Excellent class!
· The only positive portion of this class was the help I received from Alex in the computer tutorial, and I have gained some knowledge of computers as a result of the course.
· The course manual was very helpful and the class was very well organized!
· Relatability of projects with coursework
· I can do it at my own time
· I like how you can work at your own pace. And all the quizzes and assignments were posted from the beginning of class.
· the schedule working around my own personal life
· The quizzes tested my knowledge
· It was convenient and moved at a steady pace.
· Work at my own speed and on my own time.
· its online and i could do the work on my own time.
· This class fit into my time schedule and I had time to complete assignments.
· the ability to complete the assignments when it was conveinent for me.
· I was able to complete tasks on my own time.
· The Assignments were mostly step-by-step
· it is helpful to know about.. microsoft and computer.. so whenever i learn something, felt great.
· Easy to navigate. Wimba Pronto. Assignments were very clear.
· I liked that Dr. ***** was available, as if she was in class. I knew exactly when she would be in the chat room if I had questions.
· Dr. ****** gave great feedback. She was very positive in her feedback. She offered support also.
· I really liked the flexibility that was allowed. I also liked know that Dr. ****** would be online if and when I needed her!I enjoy the interaction with my classmates and professor in a face to face class. I like to participate in discussions and discss techniques I use in my classroom and learn what others do in their own classrooms.
· Easy to use.
· It was convenient for me as I was still teaching school during this summer session.
· Collaborating with my peers online and sharing ideas.
· I liked the being able to be at home more with my family
· I liked the weekly focus topics used to guide our critical discussions after chapter readings.
· I like the flexibility to work at my own pace.
· Being able to work at my own pace.
· Flexibility aspect
· the fact that I could work at my own pace.
· The ability to respond with classmates on chapters out of the book.
· I loved being able to do my work at my own pace and read other student's work.
· able to work at own pace
· The class was convienient
· I like that the professor let us work at our own pace. Everything was due by the end of the term. This allowed me time to spend with my family during our summer break, yet still take graduate classes.
· I liked being able to do the work on my own time.
· The it was online.
· That I could do the work at my own pace. Especially that it is summer and I am working a lot and busy with other things.
· I like that I could do it when I had time. I work full time and it was nice to have a certain day that I had things due by and could do it on my schedule
· Easy to understand and could work on class assignments on my own time.
· Keeping all assignments far enough apart so that working students have a chance to complete all assignments.
· I did not have to go to class everyday and that I was able to do all of the assignments at my own pace.
· I loved the flexibility of an online course.
· Ability to submit assignments online.
· There was no online portion.
· I do not like distance learning!
· Great staff!
· I liked that the way the online portion was organized by the instructor and that there was 'real time' interactions going on with classmates and the teacher.
· No commute involved. Very interactive.
· I could access it from home.
· It was interactive and I enjoy on-line learning just as uch as face-to-face, without the drive.
· We used a video camera and you can look at the archive.
· This was my very first online class experience and I enjoyed it. It was helpful to refer back to archive lessons. The resources were great.
· That I could access the material and have class at home or work.
· No commute. Flexibility. Live interaction.
· I liked working from home
· Very engaging. Loved the video component and break-outs!
· I could do my work whenever I chose.
· the professor was great
· I like how I am able to complete the work on my own time and at my own pace.
· Very organized and easy to understand what was required.
· Work at my own pace.
· I really appreciate the ability to participate in discussions and complete activities in a time and manner that works with my schedule and life!
· Very flexible and easy to navigate.
· ability to schedule my own time
· Convenience of using the Course Den on my schedule.
· No have to drive to campus and try to find parking.
· I do not have to be in class and can do it at a convenient time for me.
· convenient, saved on fuel cost.
· That I have the freedom to complete assignments at my own pace and from the comfort of my own home.
· Ability to complete when I was available and not on a schedule
· Ease of delivery.
· Flexibility of due dates
· Gives me an opportunity to work on a degree and still fufill my career obligations
· The convience of working from home and saving gas money.
· the ability to work at my own pace
· You can complete your assignments from anywhere.
· Test taking and discussion posts online are fine.
· I liked that we had assignments date as guides but the opportunity to work ahead as we had the opportunity.
· The ability to work at my own pace along with all the resources available to succeed in the course.
· The online portion.
· The ease of being allowed to work on assignments at a pace that was convenient for me.
· Convenience of working on assignments when it fit my schedule.
· The availability to work at my own pace and have a clear outline of course expectations from the beginning of the semester.
· I would not be able to take the class if it was not offered online
· Being able to do my work at my own speed
· The fact that it was online.
· I did not have to go to WGA.
· I enjoyed the flexibility of being able to work at my own pace.
· Work at my own pace. Allowed me to attend this school with out driving to campus.
· it was great
· It was online
· I was able to structure my learning when I was most focused on learning
· any pace option
· Ability to work from wherever I wanted to whenever I wanted to.
· The convenience of being able to work and have access to the course materials 24/7.
· I really enjoyed our chats in the wimba classroom!
· The videos and the notes from the professor at the beginning of each module were extremely useful.
· Convenience and flexibility.
· Learning to use new technologies.
· Instructor availablity.
· Freedom of scheduling work time, access to Wimba classroom for discussions, time to post and respond through discussions about materials covered, and the instructor's positive attitude. I really like how the discussion pages were organized with different areas to speak to the instructor, each other through discussions and posting, problems, etc. Well structured class.
· Discussion posts and convenience of doing the work when it was the most convenient.
· I could participate on my own schedule
· It was the simplest layout ever. 7 modules, each module opening with information about module objectives, then an 'electure,' followed by a discussion board. Hard to get lost in the course.
· not much
· The flexibility of my class contribution was greater than if I had to attend class in person. My schedule makes it difficult to be on campus at a specified time frame. This class helped me with it's flexibility of contribution. I didn't have to travel to be a part of the class. I could participate in my own best time.
· Can work when I am ready.
· Wimba Class was great.
· I'm undecided.
· the availability of materials 24/7.
· I liked the web links that Dr. ****** provided...they had some good information.
· I enjoyed the electure feature.
· Convenience and flexibility.
· The ability to work on my time, though the materials were posted later than I'd have liked in a couple of instances.
· Dr. ****** was very professional & supportive
· Working at times and locations that were convenient for me.
· Access to information about data driven research
· I liked building a cohort, the tutorials for accessing information, and the access to 'class' any time of the day or night. I like having freedom to schedule my work time and the knowing the expectations ahead of time. Wimba was invaluable. I enjoy having a couple of times to actually 'meet' with instructors and peers to discuss important issues.
· The flexibility of completing assignments and discussion.
· The flexibility was useful.
· I could do my work on my own time. The teacher used Wimba for communication. Did not have to wait on an email respone.
· I enjoyed being able to do my work from home. The discussion were very uiseful! The teacher was very organized!
· Very intersting and informative!
· It allowed me to work school around my schedule because i could log on whenever i needed to to get the work done.
· Worked with my schedule.
· We could submit our homework online easy.
· I could do my classwork on my own time.
· That everyting that I needed was on CourseDen. I did not need a book for this class.There was a great amount of time giving for taking assessments.
· I loved that she introduced each section through a podcast video so we would all know what to do. It made me feel like I was actually a part of a class and she cared what I was doing.
· I was able to complete it at my own pace
· Having work online makes it easier to do your work ahead of time
· Prof Nixon was very helpful and answered all emails quickly with exactly what you needed.
· You can work at your own pace on your on time.
· The flexibility to work on my own terms. I was able to complete the assignments way ahead of time or on their scheduled due dates,
· no book,and it was an easy access to all materials needed for this course.
· I did not have to drive 40 minutes to campus over the summer
· It helped a lot when taking the quizzes.
· I loved the fact that it was online and all materials needed were also online.
· Very very interesting and educational.
· I liked that i could turn in work (i.e. papers and discussions) on my time.
· That is was a little convenient than i thought.
· Great introduction to teaching environment.
· It is easier and I can go at my own pace. Best of all I can learn months of work in 3 weeks.
· My teacher, Ms. *****, was very helpful and available whenever I had questions. Very encouraging teacher and provided great information for class. I had 2 required courses I needed to take and having the option to take this class online gave me the flexibility to take both. I have to commute to West Georgia every day for my other class.
· I can do it on my time.
· That I can do my assignments anytime I like
· It was a pretty good class overall. I was able to do things on my own time and that is always great. Information covered was a lot and that helps understand many different situations.
· That I could read and do my classwork on my own time.
· I enjoyed the length of time afforded for completing assignments and that we didn't have to be physically present more than once a week.
· The time it freed up.
· Being able to attend class from home.
· I could stay at home with my kids.
· Everything was good.
· The discussions and feedback from my class and the teacher.
· You were able to complete the assignments on your time as long as you complete it by the required date that is usually a month down the road.
· Convience and flexibility..
· I liked how i could do my work when it was convenient to me
· easy to use the material i could do it onmy own time
· The class was online, but he made it easy to contact him, if I needed to.
· working at my own pace
· It was easy to understand.
· I liked the ease of the class, and the convenience.
· He allowed us to work at our own pace and at our own convinience.
· I was able to work at my own pace.
· Everything was laid out very clearly, and I never felt stuck, not knowing what to do.
· It was very thorough with online help wherever needed.
· I loved how quickly Dr. ***** responded to questions. I also loved how he talked out each of his lecture and provided virtual lessons on how to work each problem out.
· I liked that I could do it on my own time. I work 40 hours a week so online course are the best because they are so flexible.
· Like the material that we were learning in the course.
· The ability to do my studying and tests when I had time outside of work.
· Ease of use and self pacing
· All of the quizzes and exams were all online and I could do them at my own pace. They were all available beginning mid-May which resulted me completing this class in a month! :)
· i could do the work at my own pace and at my own time
· I like there was extra supplementary materials related to the course. This really help me grasp the materials better. I also like that we had four attempts taking the quizzes. This gave me a better chance of receiving a higher grade. In addition, I like the sample tests given in this course. These sample tests help me have extra study material other than the book. Also, taking the sample tests help me achieve a higher grade on the actual tests. I really like how this course was facilitated.
· Good Teacher
· The ability to complete assignment at any time of the day prior to the set deadline.
· I loved that the course was 100% online and I can work on my own time.
· easily accessible
· It gave all the information needed to complete the exams and quizzes.
· Not having to drive to campus
· The freedom to do assignments at my leisure
· I enjoyed being able to do work on my own time. It allowed me to work around my schedule and work ahead without being held back by the rest of the class. If I wanted to go out with my friends, I could get the work done ahead of time and not have to worry about it. I also did not have to drive to campus, which saves me time and gas money. I can also do my work when it best suits me. In may case, I am the most focused at about 9 P.M. Also, I can do my work in my pajamas if I'm not going anywhere that day, or eat if I'm hungry ect. Since I am a responsable student who will keep up with my work, I feel that online courses are like a reward, because I can do the work when and how I want.
· I liked how free we are to work on our assignments when we want to/can work on them.
· There were no textbooks but simply a few articles.
· My instructor made the class a positive experience
· the interactive maps and learning new mapping techniques
· I was able to work on school assignments and attend lectures at my own convenience, which is very helpful for a single mom.
· I liked being able to work at my own pace, at my own time.
· The ability to work on the class with my schedule.
· its value for learning.
· I liked the class discussions and topics that were generated by others. I also like using topic powerpoints and e-books for instruction.
· Registrar office made a mistake. Course was not online.
· I Didn't have to sit in a class
· I like the fact that she was so helpful and answer all the questions. Teacher gave all the materials for the class.
· I like that I could do it on my schedule
· It was convenient to do the work when it fit into my time frame, you are able to go back and look over the notes and videos as many times as you need.
· Mr. ******* had everything needed for this course available a month in advance! He is the first teacher I have had, that was actually prepared as a teacher. I was able to get my book a month in advance to study in advance. He even had all our homework, homework videos and solutions available the 1st day of class. If I had a question, he answered back immediately, very impressed. Every student's dream for a teacher!
· Professor ****** made the course student friendly and broke down the material and work for the class into an easy to learn format. I really enjoy the flexability that online courses offer because I can do the work on my own schedule and still feel like I have a connection to the the campus.
· I like the flexibility of the course.
· I could work on it at anytime of the day anywhere I wanted to.
· I was able to work at my convenience which was great because I was taking two other classes.
· Easy to access.
· I did not have to travel to Carrollton. I could work at my own pace.
· I like that the class fit into my summer and fall schedule. I also like the fact that I didn't have to drive to main campus two nights a week in the fall.
· As a single mom I really like that I can do my classes when it's convenient to me (like when my daughter is sleeping).
· I liked discussion portion of this course. It helped me get deeper knowledge.
· The ability to work on my own time.
· Having the ability to upload files, in order to turn in my work, or share my ideas with other students.
· Was able to work at one's own pace
· Set my own schedule
· It saved time and taught me a lot about technology.
· I was able to see the assignment and complete on my own time without undue pressure sometimes brought on by regimented classes
· Learning to create a website and what materials to use in the classroom
· The convenience of completing the class and the very detailed tutorials that Ms. ******* provided. I needed those and they helped me learn tremendously.
· I enjoyed being able to stay at home and enjoy my family and do work at the times that were most convinient for me.
· That I was able to complete my work when I could on my own time and could get ahead because future week's work was posted and available
· The ease of being able to work at my own pace.
· That I learned useful tools to use for integrating technology into the classroom.
· I like that i had a full week to complete each module and that i could work on my own pace.
· I like the fact that I could actually do work from home and did not have to drive all the way to campus.
· I like that the instructor had everything organized well and WebCT is easy to navigate. Also, the instructor checked in often and answered questions in good time, and let us know when she would be staying somewhere without internet service. She was great with communication.
· I liked how organized it was and how there were checklists, tutorials, and other ways to make sure that you get everything done.
· Work on my own time.
· Make sure you have enough time scheduled for classwork.
· The tutorials
· I like being able to work at my own pace as long as I got my assignments in on time.
· Saved on fuel.
· Could work on the course whenever I wanted or had the time.
· I liked that it was organized into modules.
· Being able to work at night while the kids were asleep.
· I like that it was convient. I liked all the new information I learned. I will most likely use this information in my future career.
· The convenience to get my work done.
· I liked everything I learned that I can use in my future classroom.
· That I was given ampel time to get the work done. I have three other courses and have class from 12 to 8pm. Therefore taking this class online really worked out for me.
· It was convenient to get work done on my own time.
· I could do the lessons on my own time.
· It was helpful to be able to use time at home to complete assignments.
· I liked learning about the new technologies available to teachers.
· That I had the ability to complete the assignments in each of the modules on my own time.
· I didn't like this online course at all. The professor was very rude and she made the student feel belittled and stupid when they did not know how to do something. She also was not very helpful. All she could tell us when we didn't understand is that we need to call ITS. ITS was rude when we would call them and they did not seem to want to help us either. I was frustrated this whole semester from this class and I wish that they would offer this a s a traditional class. There is a lot of things that were left unexplained and the professor thought that we were already suppose to know how to do the things. I was intimidated to even ask for elp from her because she would always say, ' I don't know why you don't understand, everyone else understands it you are the only one having trouble.' I DON'T LIKE TAKING FULLY ONLINE CLASSES. It was a waste of my money.
· The instructor did a good job of explaining all aspects of the course. She gave us very good instructions for each class. She is a very good instructor.
· I like the flexibility of this course, especially for the summer. My summer travel plans didn't have to change. Which was awesome!
· the wimba sessions were educational and it was good to see and hear the professor and other students inorder to make a bit of a connection to them. I felt much less alone in my struggles to learn the material.
· I do not like online classes
· The convenience was what I liked most about the online part of this course. I really enjoyed having my class available to me 24/7.
· Great Class
· The course was very eye opening. The professor provided engaging interactive assignments.
· I like the flexibility of asynchronous learning.
· The online portion of the course allowed me to work at my own pace.
· Very convenient
· All the learning that occurred via the medium.
· I liked how accessible Dr. ****** was when I had an issue.
· The ability to turn in assignments ahead of time.
· I loved the fact that I did not have to drive to campus for this course.
· I liked that I was able to work ahead when I had the opportunity
· Everything was laid out perfectly for the entire course, and was well explained.
· I like the adobe connect piece. It was a good piece that you conuld share with people in the class. Also, the online chat was great as well. You had as many aveneus to connect with classmates as a live class.
· All assignments were easy to access and complete without any major technological difficulties.
· Flexibility to work on assignments according to my schedule.
· The flexibility to get work done at own pace at home and the quick response by the professor through email.
· The time flexibility to complete assignments and discussions.
· I liked the fact that it was online. I learned how to do more things on the computer than I anticipated.
· My professor was excellent and competent in preparing and helping us in this course online. I feel I learned the material, and was exposed to many forms of technology through the course. I enjoyed taking this class online! The videos he created were very helpful, and the ability to log in to our computer remotely to help us was an exellent tool.
· It was difficult at first because it has been 12 years since I have been in school. However, I really started to pick things up.
· Dr. ****** did a good job of providing timely feedback and supporting his lessons with videos.
· Completing assignments at my pace.
· Assignments were fun to complete and Dr. ****** was always available to answer any questions I had.
· The flexiblity of being able to complete work around my personal schedule.
· The convenience of accessing the class when I wanted.
· Allows me to take classes at UWGA since I am far away.
· Easy to access at all times. I like the online classes alot, never want to go back to all classroom.
· This course was mostly online and I loved the course. Dr. ****** was very helpful when I had technical issues with the online component.
· Being able to utilize the Wimba program--very neat!
· Everything that I learned
· The availability to work on the course at my own pace and having clear coure expectations outlined.
· I could work at my own pace on my own time frame.
· The class had well defined assigments with examples included.
· I thought the professor of this class did an excellent job keeping everybody updated on due dates and assignments. Everything was explained well and expectations were defined.
· I was able to work from home at my leisure and I was able to take a class that I would not have been able to take any other way.
· being about the do the work in my own home on my own schedule
· Not having to drive to campus for class.
· I would not be able to take this class if it were not available online
· I really enjoyed the Wimba sessions, and the assignments. I feel like I learned a lot about what it actually takes to be a LMS.
· Being able to complete the assignments on my own schedule.
· Convenience was very important, and flexibility was very important. I work full-time and am the mother of two children so this is perfect for me.
· Web debates
· Able to work when I was available around other needs of my family
· I liked using webcam to conduct portions of the class. It allowed me to not have to drive to campus but we could talk face to face.
· Love it! Easy to use and navigate!
· The flexibility to complete the coursework when I had the time.
· What I appreciated most about the online format is the flexibility it provided me in terms of time.
· The flexibility it allowed.
· The flexibility and being able to view other student assignments.
· convenience of staying at home and working
· Completing assignments at my pace
· Submission were available early so I was able to set own time frame.
· The convenience and the chat room.
· I like that I did not have to drive to Carrollton. Sometimes working in groups was hard.
· Saves gas.
· I was able to work from home, not wasting time or money by traveling to WGA campus. I feel that the discussions within our group were very beneficial, in part because there were no time constraints. (building hours, distance issues, needing to be home caring for children, etc.)
· the ability to complete assignments ahead of time the weekly discussions
· Ease of use
· I liked being able to complete assignments at a time that is convienient for me.
· Flexibility offered in terms of time and personal applicability of topic development.
· I am able to work on my assignments on my own time.
· I was able to log in on my own schedule. It was flexible and helpful. I could work (within reason) at my own pace.
· being able to do course work on my own schedule at my home
· I liked the convenience and the flexibility of doing on-line coursework. I'm a mother of two who works full-time so this is a perfect solution. The Syllabus was clear and conscise and there were no suprises.
· Easy to use. Love being able to work at my own pace!
· Flexibility to work when I had the time.
· It was great!
· Not having to pay gas money
· It was flexible for summer traveling.
· The fact I didn't have to spend gas and time driving to campus.
· The fact that I don't have to drive 90 miles to class.
· the choice of the meeting my own schedule
· I liked the fact that this class was 100% online, I still got to see my classmates because we connected via webcam during a meeting so that was neat.
· I like the ability to access course material on my own time. I think that WebCT is well-developed and allows students to participate in ways that are similar to face-to-face opportunities for participation. Dr. ******** was always very responsive to questions and concerns and communicated regularly with his students.
· Gives me an opportunity to take classes and still fill my requirements at work
· The modules were open for participation at the beginning of the course. They allowed users to work ahead if time permitted.
· I could work around my work schedule to complete my assignments. If the class were on-campus, I would not be able to take it at all.
· Working at my own pace.
· I had never used a Moodle site before. I appreciate the different learning tool.
· convenient, anytime access
· I liked the asynchronous method of learning. Dr. ***** structure of the course invited me to work ahead and master each module at a pace that was reasonable.
· I liked the fact that this course was organized into modules.
· It was online and it was not necessary for me to come to the campus.
· That I could do the work online without having to drive to West Georgia
· The collaboration of professionals.
· No driving
· Completeing assignments at a convineient time.
· The fact that I can work at all times of the day and/or night.
· Enhancing my level of technology and making me a more effective teacher.
· I could have finished the class early if I had wanted to.
· I was able to do this from home.
· VEry well designed course, worked well online.
· Very comfortable learning environment
· I could complete my work at home and not have to drive to West Georgia.
· I enjoyed being able to work at my own pace, on my own time.
· It worked with my work schedule. I would not been able to attend a face-to-face version of this class.
· It provided flexibility to meet the educational requirements of the class.
· Dr. ********* is very organized which makes the class more manageable.
· I liked that it was completely online being that I live 3 hours away from the campus.
· The videos and aids that Dr. ******* placed on the homepage.
· I like that it was done at my own convenience.
· Being able to use different types of technology and being able to use my time flexibly.
· Very convenient
· I liked that I did not have to drive to campus at all.
· I like the convenience of being able to work at my on pace via the online portion of the course.
· That I did not have to drive to Carrollton during the summer.
· Everything. I love online learning.
· I liked being able to multitask, being in familiar surroundings and doing group work when everyone was available.
· The convenience of being able to complete assignments when I have time available. It takes me 1 & 1/2 hours to drive to campus and the same amount of time to drive home except it is night time. I like not having to drive. Although I do like being in a classroom and meeting the Professor and other students on the first night of class.
· I enjoyed the flexibility of this class. I liked picking our own topics.
· I liked that we all got to see each others finished project. They really were great and will be very helpful in the future as we all make decisions on integrating new technological tools.
· I was able to work at my own pace when I had time.
· The convenience of completing work whenever I needed and from home.
· I liked having the discussion board to share ideas/resources.
· The flexibility to participate whenever and wherever I wanted.
· Flexibility and accessibility were the key reason I chose UWG for my graduate degree.
· I like the mobility of the course. I was able to leave town and take my computer with me. I could still do family activities and be a mother.
· The online portion of the course allowed me to work at my own pace.
· Not having to drive 3 1/2 hours for class.
· I liked being able to work on things and submit them from home at a time that is convenient for me.
· self-paced work
· the ease of working at my own pace- being able to complete the class early to allow for a family vacationn
· It's very convienient
· I liked how the assignment were paced. I knew that every Tuesday and Thursday I would have an assignment due for this course.
· I enjoyed being able to contribute to the class on my own time and at my own pace.
· I like the option of being able to work at my own pace. The online portion of this course offers that option.
· Dr. ******** and Dr. ****** went far out of their way to accommodate a hodge-podge of students and their needs. I really appreciate their work and efforts in creating and maintaining this course.
· Allows me to take classes from far away.
· Everyhting. This was a good class for an online offering, even in the summer.
· I liked the way I can work the class around my work/other schedule. The information for the class was excellent with all the directions, materials and instructor feedback easily accessible. I have had nothing but positive experiences at UWG. It is the best University I have attended because EVERYONE at the school is so nice and helpful and the professors are fabulous.
· The online portion worked well for me. I was out of town the week we did online presentations, but I was still able to participate from my location. This meant a lot to me. I could be anywhere, but as long as I had internet access, I wouldn't miss class.
· I love that it is able to be accessed at any time of day (or night). My children are the most important thing in my life, and being able to work when they are asleep is a treasure.
· Can get my work done at home or anywhere else.
· I appreciate the ability to work at times that are convenient for me and work with the other activities of my life.
· I could do my work from home.
· I like the ability to contribute to discussions in our own time, within a specified time period. I have been working some hours this summer that sometimes made my discussion times much different than those of my classmates. I also like the communication between the professor and students. Questions are answered quickly.
· Corse Den is easy to use. The set up is very logical. I like being able to work from home when it is convenient for me.
· It was very convenient & easy to follow. I liked being able to access materials multiple times.
· I could do my assignments in my own time frame.
· Not having to drive a long distance
· I liked being able to submit assignments online and communicate online. I loved being able to present my final project through video conference. That was a great experience.
· Love the flexibility of assignments and the pacing was great.
· It's very convenient.
· It was more convenient for my schedule.
· I liked the discussions as I learned a lot from my fellow classmates. I also like the clarity of the assignment and assessment areas. Everything is there, clearly marked so you never have to guess what is due when
· Convenience of doing work at home
· It is easy to use and understand and very convenient.
· I like the pace - the projects were fascinating.
· The flexibility to work at my own pace.
· Organization in modules
· I could work at my own pace. When I had extra time I worked ahead. When I did not have as much time then I did not feel as though I could not recover. My grandmother died in the middle of the semester and lives 12 hours away. Considering this was a short, summer course I might have been forced to drop the class if it was not completely online.
· The ability to complete the assignments at my own pace.
· It allowed me to work at my pace. Whenever, whereever I was
· I liked being able to work on my class work on my own time, at my own pace, whenever I wanted.
· The technical support was very friendly and efficient.
· Comfortable setting. Open discussion setting.
· I could work at my own pace and at times convenient for me.
· I liked that I could get quality instruction without having to drive a long distance to sit in a classroom.
· The fact that it was completely open--I could work on any segment of the course at any time.
· Convenient access, open submission dates for assignments
· The diversity of content.
· the flexibility in completing some of the assignments at your leisure...not having a firm due date
· I appreciated the convenience aspect.
· Being able to work at my own pace on my own time frame
· I liked being able to log in and work on my own time.
· Content material relevant to current classroom. Easy to complete from home.
· The discussions were very helpful in understanding the podcasts and the various assignments.
· Able to work when I had the time, around the needs of my family
· Flexibility, convenience, student participation is required by all
· The Podcast discussion component
· I liked being able to access the components of this class at home any time of the day or night. Since we had 24/7 access to the class, I found that there was more discussion time than I thought there would be.
· I liked the ability to work at my own pace and convenience.
· The flexibility that I had to access the course and to complete the assignments.
· Time flexibility....work on my own time and not having to drive to the campus.
· It is convenient and easy to use.
· The convenience of not having to commute to campus and being able to work on my own schedule.
· I was able to complete work and discussions at my own pace and what was convenient for me.
· I liked that I could collaborate with my class mates through discussions.
· The comfort of completing everything from home.
· The convenience of working at home any time I needed.
· The flexibility to do my work whenever and wherever I want.
· I like the ability to access course material on my own time. I think that WebCT is well-developed and allows students to participate in ways that are similar to face-to-face opportunities for participation.
· I enjoyed having an opportunity to interact more often with my classmates to discuss topics related to our coursework and to receive feedback on my research proposal and other items related to our course.
· The resources gained from the message boards (collaboration) and the teacher resource and writing tips were excellent.
· I liked the class discussions.
· I like the convenience of accessing the class when I want.
· The structured due dates kept me on pace and prevented a disaster at the end of the semester.
· I liked the freedom of working on my own time.
· I thought it was very user friendly.
· flexibility to work whenever and wherever available
· It certainly helps with my transportation budget. It also allows me to more fully state a position for the discussion posts and to do some investigation prior to responding.
· The ability to work away from campus
· I could work at my own pace and at whatever time of day was convenient for me. I could really organize my week around my coursework and other responsibilities.
· communication with classmates through courseden and email was helpful for completing best practices and manuscripts required for the class
· I could work at my own pace on my own time.
· The discussions
· This was not really an online course. This was merely an online link to the CD that is included in the textbook. No UWG instruction was present.
· I didn't have to ee Parza
· That it was online.
· I work full time so wokrking on line was much easier for me as I can do it on my own time-which is usually the weekend-or late at night
· This Professor has done a fabulous job of setting up and organizing the online content for this course. She is very effective with this class. Some professors seem to view online courses as a way to throw content out there and hope it sticks. This professor knows how to TEACH an online class and does it very well.
· That I didn't have to drive (gas) everyday to class.
· I can do it at my own convenience
· I enjoyed the freedom to design my own projects without a specific rubric that would hinder my creativity.
· online classes make it much easier to complete my degree since I work full time-just makes sense
· It allowed me the flexibility to access the course from anywhere I had internet access and complete assignments on my own time.
· Being able to work at my own pace.
· It was very convenient for me as I was out of town during the majority of class time. And the teacher was excellent and very friendly and knowledgeable.
· I was able to work at my own pace. I really like when teachers have all of the class material and assignments available, so I am able to work ahead if I know that I will be busy the week the assignment is due. It allowed me to mentally prepare for the class because I was able to see everything that was expected of me. It also allowed me to make my own detailed schedule of what I needed to accomplish each day.
· I enjoyed everything about it. IT was not a very easy class with working 50 hours per week but I enjoyed it.
· fast and easy to complete assignments
· I could keep referring back to the online portion just as I would have written notes.
· ATI skills modules
· I did not like it. I believe since I pay for college education it should be in a classroom with a teacher. Especially for nursing. I learned A LOT more in class than online.
· It provided good supplement learning material to the course.
· I did like the fact that I could complete assignments related to class and turn them in at my convenience
· accessible all the time, easy to work with.
· Enjoyed having another resource to look at.
· One can study at home or anywhere outside the class
· Did my work on my own pace
· It was easy to turn in assignments instead of wasting paper by printing them out.
· I enjoyed the discussion board. Webct is very helpful with all it's resources.
· Flexability in manatory class sessions. Allowed me to work around my work schedule to submit assignments.
· Convenience. It is so helpful with our busy schedules to be able to complete this portion of our course when it fits into our lives.
· Flexibility!!! And cost-efficient.
· I was able to access information I needed without leaving my home which save time and money.
· I like that I don't have to drive to campus everyday!
· The extra credit ability.
· I like the discussions and the tests were very good.
· It allowed me time to do what I needed to do personally and I still had time to do the required assignments
· It was very informative.
· I liked the flexibility to the work on my time frame as long as I got my assignments in on time.
· I liked the fact that there are deadlines for assignments but that I can work on the assignments at my own pace. I also like that I can be home with my children during the summer and I can travel and still keep up with my work.
· First, I want to make sure that Dr.******* does not get credit for teaching this class. This class was taught by **** *****. Dr. ***** had nothing to do with this class whatsoever. I liked the flexibility to do my work on my time frame as long as my assignments were submitted on time.
· I like the fact that everything was upfront, the assignment and deadline and that we were able to do it on our time. No pressure
· The 'book' was on GAView
· very convenient
· The flexibility it allows for career people.
· The discussions with fellow classmates and feedback on my posts.
· I was able to do everything at my pace. The Professor was very accessible and informative. More classes should be taught online.
· I could work at my own pace. And the professor was extremely punctual and extremely understanding and kind.
· Freedom to complete assignments on my own time. Openness of discussions.
· I can do the work on my own time.
· It was 100% and and I liked everything about it.
· I could not have completed my masters this quickly, if UWG did not offer online courses. These courses have been critical to my degree. I have learned as much or more than I do in the classroom.
· The postings and responses to posts were helpful to see others students' viewpoints and experiences in the classroom and real life concerning the course matter. The quizzes were great!
· I could contribute to the discussion on my own time.
· able to work at time best suited for me
· I like the flexibility that online discussions and assignment submissions provide.
· Less stressful. I could pick my times.
· Flexibility to complete assignments on my own time.
· I liked being able to work from home on my own time.
· Great Class
· I liked the ability to work from home yet still feel connected with my class. Throughout my coursework in completing my masters, most of the courses were 50/50 between face to face meetings and an on-line component. It was nice to have the treat of not having to drive to campus at all for my final two classes. Dr. ********* was awesome and was always available. Really enjoyed the class.
· Online courses like this one made it possible for me to complete my masters this semester. I learned as much or more than I normally do in the classroom setting, because I am fully engaged on the computer, while I am not always engaged in the classroom.
· Very convenient
· instructor and classmates were very helpful and gave great insight on discussions and assignments.
· Being able to work at my own pace
· flexibility, teacher was unerstanding
· I liked being able to work on my own time from home.
· Only 2 face-to-face meetings
· I really enjoyed the fact that you could view your classmates Literature file that you might also want to use in your classroom.
· I did not have to drive to class.
· The opportunity to learn while at home so I can work and take care of my children and home life.
· The flexibility of the asynchronous learning.
· I did not have to attend class every week
· It allowed for me to work at my own pace
· online discussion and participation with classmates
· I liked being able to work on my own time. I really got a lot from the Learning Festival.
· The ability to work on my own time.
· The fact that I could access it at anytime because I like to do alot of my work during the late hours.
· I like that I do not have to go to a classroom and I can do all the work from home.
· Professor ******** has organized her class online is a very professional, consistent easy to use manner. I have taken other online classes where the content was very difficult to find/understand. Her design allowed for very easy communication about what her expectations were, as well as easy dialogue during student discussions.
· It was convenient for me to be able to access the online material when it was convenient for me.
· it was great information.
· I liked that I didn't have to drive to school everyday. I could do my work at my own pace.
· The fact that I can work on my time within the due dates/ schedule.
· the drop boxes for assignments was helpful
· That I can complete the assignments on my own time. Also if I had any trouble I could just email my professor and she would respond quickly.
· Can work from anywhere at my own schedule.
· Being able to work on class work at my own pace.
· Modules were very much easy to access and could be rplayed as many times as one wants as compared with lectures
· I like the convenience.
· Not driving to campus
· Not having to travel to campus.
· I did not like this course being totally online.
· There was nothing to like about the online portion of the class.
· I didn't have to come to class.
· I was positive about the class, except I feel that being the class was online the teacher should be a little more respectful of student issues, and try and help no hinder.
· the ability to work on my own, at my own pace, without the disruption of others.
· I liked how accessible things were to me such as the learning modules, tests, and discussions. The online portion was easy to understand. I liked how my teacher was organized in putting the modules together and making sure there was enough material for the students to understand the course better.
· I like that the students were required to do discussions. It gave me a different view on some things.
· that i can do what i need to do when i have time to do it. and i enjoy learning at my own pace.
· the material that I was learning about
· Flexibility. Reasonable deadlines.
· I liked that the course was convenient by it being online. It caters to the non-traditional student well.
· I felt more comfortable participating. Also, I was able to see everyone's input.
· The convience
· Participation was required. In class, I'm not comfortable enough to participate. Online it much easier unless you have people like Jeff who cut you down and tear your argument apart.
· I liked the convenience of logging on at any time. I also liked being able to access my grades with ease.
· Dr.***** provided us with the material needed to complete the tasks at hand.
· Easy to access the course and information, at any time.
· I liked having the flexibility to complete assignments in the comfort of my home when it was most convenient.
· convenience of work schedule; saves gas & time
· That I did not have to drive to school and sit in class
· I was able to receive feedback on a timely manner
· Had easy communication with my course mates.
· Freedom to do assignments on my own schedule but the structure of constant deadlines kept me on task.
· Easily accessible.
· I like the flexibility of online especially in the summer.
· The online resources were fantastic.
· Teacher was very organized and informative
· I enjoyed participating in the discussions during this course and being able to work on the assignments at home.
· I like the convience and the length on time given on assignments
· I did enjoy working at my own pace. But I will have to say that was the only positive to this course.
· I liked how we were grouped together and had our own time (plenty of time as well) to do the projects and complete them on a timely basis.
· i was able to get responses to my questions in a timely manner.
· I enjoyed the disabilities modules and collaborating with my peers.
· work at my own pace
· I thought it was great and very convenient.
· No driving
· Not much. Dr.******** n was very unprepared for every class and did not keep her student's in mind when preparing. She deferred from the syllabus so many times I quit referring to it because there was no point.
· discussion boards
· Most of the class was online keeping me from having to travel.
· Everything was very organized, and the communication was excellent.
· The ability to complete the course on my own time.
· Quizzes and discussions.
· Dr. ****** was available if there were issues or concern. The use of the IRIS module was an excellent idea for a portion of the insturction!
· The IRIS modules and the book.
· The flexibility and the way the class was organized in weekly modules.
· Dr. ****** was great about assigning groups and helping us throughout the course to understand the material through lectures and real life examples we could use in our own classroom.
· time flexibility
· Disscussion and professor feedback
· Learned so much about the American legal system.
· Generally, working from home is convenient. There are also opportunity to receive input and feedback for understanding expectations.
· Accessibility from home.
· That I could go at my own pace and that I did not have to take up time by driving to the university.
· Flexible in the way you are able to participate.
· The flexibility.
· I felt I was able to work at my own pace.
· The reflection articles. You made us think and the articles/court case were very good.
· The ability to complete assignments at my own pace
· I liked being able to complete work at my own pace.
· I like the convenience of completing work at home.
· The flexibility.
· Dr. ********** was available for support and our group discussions were informative.
· The flexiblity.
· The flexibility of completing assignments and quick responses received from the insrtucttor
· I had an excellent teacher who was willing to work with me.
· I loved that I got to see different forms of theater and even had to go see a real play. It really broadened my interest and I'm thrilled that I decided to take this class.
· I was able to go on vacation and still stay on track.
· The pace, you NEVER got bored!
· I enjoyed it all
· I did not have to travel 42 miles to school when I had lectures, all I had to do was log on from home and do whatever needed to be done.
· I liked that there were no specific due dates for each assignment. The only due date for everything was the day before the final. Having everything due the same day at the end of the class made it more flexible and stress free.
· Powerpoint slides
· EVERYTHING! I loved how this course was free moving and not rushed. Whenever I wanted to do some work I could because there was not any due dates. So I was available to enjoy my summer and have my priorities straight.
· Great discussions
· even though there were due dates it was on my own time
· the flexibility of scheduling
· I liked how we had two face to face meetings.
· I liked that the discussions were done online and you could easily see other people's reponses to the work.
· I loved that all material/discussions were posted at the very beginning of the course. This allowed me to work at my own pace! Also, the instructor was GREAT!
· The students had access to many online articles and videos that were very useful and helped me to understand the course topic more. I also liked how assignments aren't due until midnight so we can complete them at our own pace.