Free Email for
Every UWG student is assigned a FREE e-mail account. Email accounts are activated once you have been admitted and registered for at least one class. To access your email accounts follow these steps:
- Access the University of West Georgia homepage (http://www.westga.edu/)
- Select "myUWG" from
the Main Menu on the left. MyUWG gives you access to e-mail, banweb, and some course resources.
- From the next screen, type in your username and password. If
you don't know your username and password click on the link that says "How do I get my username and password".
- Once you have logged into your email account you can view mail by clicking on e-mail at the top right. You also can view campus events, change password, and modify the page layout.
- To change your password click on "My Account" at the top left of the page. Also inside My Account you can change the time before your email account automatically logs you out.
- To change the content and layout of your email page click on "Content/Layout" below My Account link. Here you can add or delete features on your email page.
If you have any problems contact ITS at 678-839-6587 or send an email to