Questions about Nursing Central
- Can't get my device configured, how do I get it up and running?
- Please contact your device's vendor for assistance
- Can't install Nursing Central
- Contact Unbound Medicine Support
- Can't get my network connection to work when I'm on campus
- Can't get my network connection to work at all
- If it's only happening on campus contact ITS, if it happens everywhere both on and off campus, please contact the device's vendor
- Can't update my Nursing Central software
- Distance Learning can try to assist, but in most cases you may need to work with Unbound Software Support directly
- My device is not working, help?
- Can you be more specific? If it's just Nursing Central that is not working, contact ul support. If your device is not working at all please contact your device's vendor
- Can't make calls on my Blackberry/Android/iPhone
- Please contact your device's vendor
- What do I do if I get a new device?
- Try installing Nursing Central first. If you can't install it or if you encounter problems, please contact Distance Learning support; they will escalate the problem as appropriate
Unbound Medicine Support
Distance & Distributed Education Center
Information Technology Services (ITS)