The voice narration allows users to record an audio file or record over a video narration with new audio. The user can adjust input level, input source and other audio functions.
1. Help manual
2. View help video
3. Finished voice narration
4. Start/Stop Recording
5. If you have an existing video imported and your adding narration. Your audio may last longer than the video frame itself. This feature allows you to extend the video frame to keep proportionate with the audio clip. When your done recording your extra audio for the file press the Resume Playback button = extend current frame. The video and audio track will then adjust accordingly.
6. Choose the audio track you want to record to. (Audio tracks on timeline)
7. Allows the user to choose between recording durations. ( Auto - extent can be checked if your audio will continue pass the videoon the timeline.)
8. Allows the user to see their microphone level. Your voice shoud be in the yellow or orange ranges.
9. The audio setup wizard allows you to choose the audio device you want to use (ex. microphone, speakers, etc.) You can also optimize your recordings levels, to make sure your recording at the correct volume levels.