Information Technology Services
Student Quick Links
- General requirements/recommendations for Student PC's
- High Speed Campus Internet Access for residents.
- Student access to Banweb, Email, WebCT and more.
- Campus Computer Lab Information
Student Web Pages
- Instructions & Guidelines for creating Student Web Pages
- A comprehensive guide to technology on campus including information regarding Campus Pipeline, Email, Banweb, WebCT and more.
Student Information Technology Services (SITS)
- Free help for student computer problems.
Student Microsoft Campus Agreement
- Student subscription for certain Microsoft Software. (*
Click here for Important information regarding Microsoft Vista.
Internet & Computer Use Policies
- Campus Policies for Computer Lab and Internet Usage
Other Helpful Resources
- Information for connecting to UWG's Wireless Network
- Learn what your student technology fees are used for
Residence Hall Phone Service
- Information and tips for using your campus phone service in the dorms.
Residence Hall Cable Service
- Information, including a channel guide, for your cable service in the dorms.
Last Modified: Wednesday, 14-Mar-2007 11:16:38 EDT
University of West Georgia