The links on this page support lectures and activities in all of Dr. Butler's classes. Links will open in a separate browser window.
- Survival Guide for New Teachers - How New Teachers Can Work Effectively with Veteran Teachers, Parents, Principals, and Teacher Educators
- Helping Students With Homework - A guide to help teachers overcome homework assignment hurdles.
- The History of American Education - an outline of data presented in a number of classes about the history of education.
- Visual Tools - to support students' review and understanding of David Hyerle's book, 'Constructing Knowledge'.
- Classroom Management - a summary of information given in class via a Powerpoint presentation.
- Who Becomes a Teacher? - Choosing to be a teacher links us to all other teachers,past and present.
- Test Taking Skills - Help Students Conquer Test Jitters
- Learning Styles - a summary of the Powerpoint presentation that was done in class.