Advising Manual
Declaring a Major

Normally, you officially declare your major in the office of the chair of the department that houses your major. For example, if you wish to major in physics, you must go the Math Department; if you wish to major in economics, you must go the Economics Department. If you are undecided about your major, you may wish to visit the Excel Center or Student Development for help in determining what the best major is for you.

The Excel Center

Student Services

Contents | Glossary | Index