Advising Manual
Getting an Advisor
If you have been told (by the Office of Admissions) that you need one or more courses in developmental reading, writing, or mathematics or if you have one or more high school CPC deficiencies, then you need to see Ms. Francie Taylor in the Office of Learning Support and Testing for advising. Call for an appointment at 836-6435.

Learning Support and Testing

If you are a freshman or if you have not declared a major, then you must see Ms. Cheryl Rice in the Freshman Center for advising.

  The Excel Center

If you have declared a major, then you must seek your advisor in the department of your major.

Academic Departments

Contents | Glossary | Index