CHI ETA PHI SORORITY, INCORPORATED
A Professional Nursing Organization
“Service for Humanity”
Gamma Chi Chapter
3032 Briarcliff Road*Atlanta, Georgia 30329-2655
November 9, 2008
Aliene C. Ewell, RN
Mary L. Gainey, RN
This packet contains all the documents that are to be completed in the application process for the Minority Nursing Scholarship presented by Gamma Chi Chapter, Chi Eta Phi Sorority. Inc. The deadline for receipt of your application is March 18, 2006. Please follow the instructions below carefully in completing you application.
1. Attach a recent (headshot) photograph of yourself to the application.
2. Complete all sections of the application, do not leave any spaces blank, if the answer is “none”, write none as your answer.
3. In part II, Character References: One of the references used must be an instructor of your school of enrollment, please do not use a relative, have the individual mail the completed reference form directly to the Scholarship Committee at the address provided.
4. Your most recent transcript must be mailed directly from the Registrar’s Office to the Scholarship Committee.
5. In part VII, Financial Status, D. Attache: Provide financial data from your respective College/University or School of Nursing.
6. Enclose a letter (at least one typed page) telling us “Why you want to be a Nurse”.
If additional information is needed in completing the application process, contact your Dean of the School of Nursing. Thank you for your interest.
Gamma Chi Chapter,
Chi Eta Phi Sorority, Inc.