Physics and Engineering Club Meeting
Date: 2/14/03 Friday, 1:00 p.m.
Matt Herron - President
Justin Michael - Secretary
Dmitriy Plaks - Webmaster
Anthony Fields - Member
Heidi Lesser - Member
Dr. Keller - Professor
Jesse Lynch - Guest (under Secretary)
• The 7th of March is the slotted SouthWire trip date. - Keller
• There is a possible trip to the Tech Center - Keller
• Also a desired trip to the Frito-Lay Cheetos facility as well - Keller
• Dr. Keller wants us to have a contact list for higher-ups to facilitate ease of scheduling - Michael
• SouthWire trip is scheduled, but it is not yet confirmed as of current date. – Herron
Agenda - Herron
• Observatory function is desired, needed to be scheduled in accordance with weather. (Possibly on Wednesday, February 19). Pizza and telescopes possible.
• Publicity ads are put up in the Boyd and TLC buildings on campus for the Physics/Engineering club.
• National Engineer's Week is holding a bridge building contest from 12-2 Friday the 21st.
• We are posing the possible idea of having a Math/Physics-Engineering competition between clubs.
• Society of Physics Students needs to be started and members need to join.