Program: $5,000 + UWG tuition
in program cost:
• Round-trip airfare
• Several excursions in the Loire Valley, transport between Paris, Tours and Charles de Gaulle airport, plus museum and metro passes in Paris (local transportation in Tours is the student's responsibility)
• Housing: 4 weeks with a French family and 4 nights in Paris
• Breakfasts and evening meals in Tours; breakfasts in Paris
• Tuition at the Institut de Touraine
• All classroom materials (excluding courses taught by UWG
All students traveling to France are required
to obtain a US Passport. All applicants should apply for their passport no later than January
15, 2014. The US passport agency is currently under a backlog,
and passports can take 12 weeks or longer to arrive.
You will be responsible for lunches, personal entertainment and
other purchases, fees associated with your passport, and any other required travel documents such as a visa.
Apply for a passport no later than January 15.
AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
HOPE pays tuition costs. See the Scholarships link for information on the University of West Georgia scholarships, the Charles Beard Study Abroad Award, the Phi Kappa Phi scholarship, and more. Contact Pat Munn of UWG Financial Aid, firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding grants, student loans and Parent-PLUS loans. If you are not a UWG student, further support may be available from your home campus financial aid office.
Application Deadline: January 16, 2014
The $100 deposit is due by the application deadline. Remaining payments are due as shown: $2,450 due February 24, 2014, full balance (remaining $2,450) due March 22, 2014. See the application for the refund schedule. Space is limited and early applications receive priority.
figure varies according to your enrollment status. Students pay tuition rate as posted on the University of West Georgia website: http://www.westga.edu/bursar/index_4082.php