Emerging Leaders Program and Application
The Emerging Leader Program engages student leaders in learning the foundations of leadership development. This program is designed to give you an instant connection to student life here at West Georgia. Emerging Leader students will commit to responsible leadership on campus and in the community and develop skills to be successful leaders in their academic, co-curricular, and social lives. Application below.
- Incoming freshman
- Minimum High School GPA of 2.75
- Completed application and interview following Orientation
- Emerging Leaders Retreat, before classes begin date TBA
- UWG 1101: Leadership Course
- Membership in one or more student organizations
- UWG I 20 Passport Program
- Service Learning Project
- LEAD Workshops
- Leadership experiences and new skills
- Engagement in campus activities and programs
- An instant connection to campus life
- Certificate of completion at Campus Activities Awards Program and Reception
How to Apply
- Complete the Emerging Leaders Program Application below.
- When your application is received, you will be contacted to schedule your interview time. Interviews are prior to your Orientation session.
For more information or questions call 678-839-6526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.