UWG Wonder Walkers' Biggest Loser Challenge -
RFL 2011 Fundraiser!!
Event Date(s): January 24, 2011 – April 18, 2011
Event Summary: UWG faculty, staff, students and their family members will register to enter the contest. We will conduct weekly weigh-ins to track the weight loss of each registrant. The winner will be determined by losing the biggest percentage of weight during the course of the challenge.
How it works:
- Contest Registration and First Weigh-in will be held Monday, January 24th from 11:30am-1pm, UCC #312.
- Registration costs will be a one-time, non-refundable $25 fee*. Registrants will receive a t-shirt along with a packet of generalized dietary and exercise recommendations.
* Cash and checks accepted. Please bring exact amount in cash. Please make checks payable to: UWG Wonder Walkers.
- Weekly weigh-ins will be conducted every week (Monday) from 11:30am-12:30pm, Cobb Hall #215.
- Records will be kept discrete for each contestant. Only the pounds and percentage lost will be advertised to the public.
- There will be periodic “Check-point Activities” – I.e. Raffles; Picnics; etc. - Details TBD.
- The final weigh-in will be by 2pm April 19th, Location – Cobb Hall, 215.
- The winner will be announced at the Finale Event, to occur the same week of final weigh-in – Thursday, April 21st at 5:30p, Location - The Track behind Z-6.
- The Finale Event will consist of a 5K walk/run on campus!
- The winner & 1st runner-up will receive prizes, Prizes:
- Runner-up: $25; exercise gear; Go West! gear
- The Biggest Loser: $100; exercise gear; Go West! Gear