- University of West Georgia Graduate
- Microsoft Certified: Technology Specialist
- Excellent knowledge of web related technologies and current coding practices.
- Installed, implemented and administered a number of internet based programs.
- Provided training and lead support to faculty, staff, students, and consultants of UWG.
- Created and enhanced training material for multiple internet based programs.
- Provided a project management plan for and managed the progress of a number of internet based programs that were in development simultaneously.
University of West Georgia - Web Associate
- Created, altered, and installed multiple web programs to assist all departments with varying types of web presence; data maintenance and organization; and online scheduling of events, appointments, and rooms.
- Organized the migration of a number of department websites into the OpenText CMS and maintained websites that are currently within this CMS.
- Researched and implemented new technology that would alleviate the issues some departments were having with scheduling and data maintenance.
- Completed or mitigated the service tickets and requests amongst the web innovations group
- Trained multiple employees across many of the departments in a wide array of web technologies. These training sessions varied from large groups to one-on-one sessions.
- Created new classes for training and improved the current training material. Managed the schedule of the training classes per semester
- Provided advice and services to help improve the layout, look and feel, usability, and SEO of a number of department and personal faculty websites.
Nistworks Internet Technology Group – Developer / Technician
- Coordinated the time of Nistworks employees and the budget of a varying array of projects including web technologies (web hosting, website construction, video and live audio streaming), single server networking, wireless technology installation, client computer support, and video / audio technology installation.
- Reviewed and troubleshot all websites, web applications, and wireless technology installation before passing the product to the customer.
- Evaluated the products and services that were being offered to customers and assisted in providing suggestions to improve the customer experience.
- Provided professional advice and training to all Nistworks customers with problems ranging from desktop support to best maintaining wireless connectivity.
Brighton Junior English School – Native English Teacher
- Planned the curriculum of each class, keeping a strict adherence to time management and student experience.
- Maintained the environment of the classroom, assisting in the student’s retention of the material and allowing the class to cover the required assignments.
- Efficiently and creatively conveyed the subject material in a manner that was simple for students to understand.
- Using a number of variables in student performance, created a grade assessment that efficiently recognized the student’s strengths and offered suggestions of improvements for the student’s weaknesses.