A few key points
- We require a minimum Composite ACT score of 25.
- Within that 25 Composite score, we require a 25 English score and 22 Math score.
- Refer to the chart below for test information.
- We will only accept scores earned on the dates below or on earlier test dates for
Fall 2015 applicants.
- The ACT fee is $38 for the test without the Writing section or $54.50 for the test
with the Writing section. We do not require students to take the Writing section,
though we do encourage it.
- There is a $24 late registration fee if you register after the registration deadline.
- You can start looking for your scores online on the first Scores Available date; however,
they may not be available on the first date listed.
- Register for the ACT at www.ACTstudent.org.
- Use college code 0878 to have scores sent to the University of West Georgia and the
||Register By Date
||Late Register By Date
|Dec. 13, 2014
||Nov. 7, 2014
||Nov. 21, 2014
||Dec. 23, 2014 - Feb.6, 2015
|Feb. 7, 2015
||Jan. 9, 2015
||Jan. 16, 2015
||Feb. 17, 2015 - Apr. 3, 2015
|Apr. 18, 2015
||Mar. 13, 2015
||Mar. 27, 2015
||Apr. 28, 2015 - June 12, 2015
*Note: The information here serves as a guide only. The information available on
www.ACTstudent.org is accurate and up-to-date.