The Business Ambassadors Program (BAP) is an opportunity for students to further strengthen their relationship with the University of West Georgia and the Richards College of Business. Students will represent the Richards College of Business at internal and external events. Each academic year 15 students will be selected to participate in this remarkable program.
Students selected to participate will develop essential skills in the following:
- Effective communication
Advantages of Becoming a Business Ambassador
- Priority Registration
- Emergent Resume
- Increases chances of receiving a recommendation letter
- Must be a sophomore or junior business major
- Must have at least a 2.75 overall GPA
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum one year commitment
- Must attend monthly meetings
- Must participate in 5-6 internal/external events per semester which may include weekends and/or weeknights.
For example, BB&T Lectures in Free Enterprise, Ice cream social, Executive in Residence, Board of Advisors, Meet and Greet, etc.
Interested students should complete the BAP application, attach a resume and submit a one- page essay detailing why he or she is interested in becoming a Business Ambassador. A personal interview is required and a letter of reference from a Richards College of Business faculty or staff member.