To University Of West Georgia Campus Center
From ATL Airport and points south
Take I-75/85 North to I-20 West. Then follow the directions below.
From I-20 E/W and points north
1. Take I-20 exit 24 (Villa Rica/Carrollton)
2. Head south on 61 toward Carrollton
3. Follow 61 South for approximately 15 miles. (61 will become Bankhead Hwy and then Alabama St.)
4. Continue on Alabama St. through the town square, then take the first left after the town square onto Maple Street
5. Continue approximately 1.5 miles on Maple Street to the east entrance of the University of West Georgia (on the right just past McDonald's)
6. Turn right on West Georgia Drive (the first street past McDonald's). Proceed along West Georgia Drive through three sets of raised crosswalks / speed bumps. Turn right into the parking lot for the Townsend Center for the Performing Arts.
7. To park, please display on your dashboard the parking pass that will be made available to you prior to the Conference.
8. From the lot, walk south across West Georgia Drive and then up the incline to
the Teaching & Learning Center (TLC) on your left, then walk through the TLC Lobby
and proceed outside. Continue walking for approximately 1 minute, then turn right
at the Campus Center entrance. Walk downstairs to the Campus Center Atrium.
**Information regarding Conference parking passes will be distributed as the event
To Holiday Inn Express
104 S. Cottage Hills Rd., Carrollton, GA
1. Follow directions to the University of West Georgia Campus Center above through step 3.
2. Continue on Alabama St. through the town square to S. Park St./US 27. Turn left.
3. The Holiday Inn Express will be on the right after approximately 2.2 miles (in the same shopping complex as Kroger).