Dr. Jerred Wang is an Assistant Professor of Sport Management at the University of West Georgia. His research focuses on branding, sport market demand, and sport analytics. His work has been published at such journals as European Sport Management Quarterly, International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, International Journal of Sport Communication, Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education, and Social Behavior & Personality. Dr. Wang taught a variety of core courses in sport management and has rich experiences of managing and promoting sport mega-events. He is an active member of the North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM), the Sport Marketing Association (SMA), the Association of Marketing Theory and Practice (AMTP), and the World Association for Sport Management (WASM).
Education / Degrees
- B.A., Journalism, Shanghai University of Sport, 2009
- M.A., Communication, Tongji University, 2012
- M.S., Sport Management, University of Georgia, 2013
- Ph.D., Sport Management, University of Georgia, 2017
- M.A., Quantitative Methods, University of Georgia, 2017