Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA Program Objectives
The MBA program educates students with a broad knowledge of business in order for them to
perform effectively in management positions or to pursue further studies. The objectives of the
MBA program are to enhance the student's ability to:
- Communicate at a professional level in oral presentations and in writing using appropriate technologies.
- Work effectively with others and lead in organizational situations.
- Identify how globalization affects organizations and their environment.
- Recognize the importance of ethical decision making.
- Integrate analytical and problem solving skills with concepts and theories from all functional areas of business using appropriate analytical and decision making technologies.
Students can enroll in MBA courses at the main campus in Carrollton, Newnan and Douglasville.
On campus courses are offered once each week, Mondays through Thursdays, starting at 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM.
The Newnan campus location offers each course on Tuesday nights from 6:00 PM - 10:45 PM for eight weeks.
The Douglasville campus location offers each course on Thursday nights from 6:00 PM - 10:45 PM for eight weeks.