Murphy Building - Computer Lab 1119
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Excellent customer service is a reflection of a business. Many companies struggle with customer service challenges due to representatives having poor communication skills, lack of knowledge/understanding, difficulty dealing with customer complaints or concerns, and so on. Regardless of employees' positions or titles, demonstrating quality customer service skills is paramount. The following skills will be emphasized:
- Problem-solving: Fundamentals of customer service.
- Conflict resolution: Negotiation skills and approaches to communicating good and bad news.
- Understanding the needs of consumers: Buyer behavior.
- Developing team working and leadership skills; Understanding the importance of motivation.
- Customer retention: Evaluating customer satisfaction.
These five (5) aspects of customer service will allow employees the ability to express their ideas and thoughts in a way that enables them to better demonstrate quality service to their customers, clients, and other stakeholders in their company. By participating in this professional development training session, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective communication and empathy through critical thinking and problem solving strategies.
- Show their ability to appease irate clients and customers using negotiation skills and professional approaches.
- Motivate clients, customers, colleagues, and self through good leadership characteristics.
Registration Fee: $59.00