Google Drive is a Web-based office suite all in one location. It allows you to create, edit and manage documents, presentations and spreadsheets while collaborating online in real-time. With Google spreadsheets and forms, you can learn to create, save, and enter data which can be shared with respondents of your choice. As they respond, their answers will be stored in a spreadsheet which you can use to analyze, graph and share the results. Click to access Google Drive.
I would like to:
- Get an overview of Google Drive.
- Use Google Drive on the web.
- Use Google Drive on my Mac/PC.
- Install Google Drive on my Mac/PC.
- Learn the system requirements.
- Sync my files and folders.
- Organize my files into folders.
Google Sites is the easiest way to make information accessible to people who need quick, up-to-date access. People can work together on a Site to add file attachments, information from other Google applications (like Google Docs, Google Calendar, YouTube and Picasa), and new free-form content. Visit the Google Sites Help Center for more information.
Beginner's guide to creating a site
- Step 1 - Welcome to Google Sites
- Step 2 - Creating your site
- Step 3 - Building and editing your site
- Step 4 - Site access
- Step 5 - Advanced site tips
updated, July 1, 2014, JAL