- 66,450 square feet
- State-of-the-art learning environment
- Flexible teaching spaces
- Experiential and collaborative learning spaces
- Technology-enhanced classrooms
Richards Hall will undoubtedly mean so much to our RCOB alumni, friends, and community members. We want to share with you the opportunity to help us reach our goal through creating a meaningful legacy for yourself or in honor of someone who has made an impact in your life, the Richards College of Business, or the University.Giving To Business
- Carousel Controls: Slide 1
- Carousel Controls: Slide 2
- Carousel Controls: Slide 3
State Approves Construction Funds for Richards Hall
The vision of Roy Richards Sr. Hall at the University of West Georgia is one step closer to becoming a reality. Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp recently signed the state’s Fiscal Year 2020 budget, including the issuance of $14.9 million in bonds to fund the construction of the building to house the Richards College of Business at UWG.Additional Details
- Pre-design and Leadership Fund-raising: Fundraising is ongoing for the many needs for our state-of-the-art facility.
- Design: Funds for design (and construction) have been included in the Fiscal Year 2019 budget by the University System of Georgia.
- Construction: Groundbreaking for the building is expected to take place in fall of 2019. Construction is expected to be completed by Fall 2021.
- Completion: Our faculty, staff and students are excited to move in to Roy Richards Sr. Hall between Fall 2021 and Spring 2022.