- 664,500 square feet
- State-of-the-art learning environment
- Flexible teaching spaces
- Experiential and collaborative learning spaces
- Technology-enhanced classrooms
Richards Hall will undoubtedly mean so much to our RCOB alumni, friends, and community members. We want to share with you the opportunity to help us reach our goal through creating a meaningful legacy for yourself or in honor of someone who has made an impact in your life, the Richards College of Business, or the University.Giving To Business
- Carousel Controls: Slide 1
- Carousel Controls: Slide 2
- Carousel Controls: Slide 3
New Richards College of Business Building Enters Design Phase
Gov. Nathan Deal has approved $1.7 million in planning and design funding for the new building that will house the Richards College of Business at the University of West Georgia as part of the fiscal year 2019 state budget.Additional Details
- Pre-design and Leadership Fund-raising: Fundraising is ongoing for the many needs for our state-of-the-art facility.
- Design: Funds for design (and construction) have been included in the Fiscal Year 2019 budget by the University System of Georgia.
- Construction: Groundbreaking for the building is expected to take place in fall of 2019. Construction is expected to be completed by Fall 2021.
- Completion: Our faculty, staff and students are excited to move in to Roy Richards Sr. Hall between Fall 2021 and Spring 2022.