Download the most recent version of the score reporting template.
NB: The attached QEP score spreadsheet replaces all existing versions of the template. Delete any other version of this template. Please contact your department's QEP representative or the Center for Teaching & Learning with any questions.
1. Fill in each row and column for one section per report. Copy and paste recurring course information in columns A through F. Start at cell A2. Leave no cells blank on any rows or columns.
2. You must enter the class identifying information (columns A-F) on every row of student scores.
3. For non-responding students (those still on your roll), enter "NA" (without quotation marks) in all three of the score cells. (NB: Omit any officially withdrawn students.) Do not leave their scores blank, and do not delete non-responding students from the report.
4. Save the finished report as a .CSV (Comma delimited) file.
5. Use this format for the file name: Semester-Year-SUBJ-COURS
E-SEC-YourLastName; example: Fall-2016-POLS-1101-0 1-Smithington
6. Upload your file directly to the Google Drive folder for this semester and your department. Because of FERPA restrictions, you should not email the completed report.