IEA serves as the Custodian of Records for the University. In this capacity, the office promotes efficient administration and management of state government records in compliance with federal and state regulations. Records Information Management is the systematic control of all records, regardless of media, from creation or receipt of the record to the perpetual storage or destruction of the record.
How to Use the Fillable PDF Forms on this page
- PDF Forms REQUIRE Adobe Acrobat Reader, a freely distributed program available over the internet.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader software is already downloaded and available on most campus computers. However, if it is not currently available, it may be downloaded for free. It is available for various Operating Systems such as Windows, Macintosh, etc. Email or call (678-839-6587) the campus help desk to help locate, download, and install the appropriate software.
- Forms are only fillable if accessed using the Chrome web browser. If using other browsers, download to the form to a local drive, complete the form, then use the convenience buttons on the form to Print, Submit, or Clear.
- After opening a PDF fillable form, click inside a text box to place the cursor in an available field for entering data. Enter the requested information, then use the Tab key to move to the next field.
- Once the form has been completed, use the "buttons" on the form to Print, Submit,
Print: Sends the document, containing the data, to the printer of choice.
Submit: Sends the data-filled document to the appropriate recipient.
Clear: Clears data from form
- To save the form on a local drive:
Windows: right mouse button click
Macintosh: click and hold on the link. The 'context sensitive menu' will appear.
Click on "Save Link As...." or "Save Target As...." to save it to the desired location.